23rd June - Live Update ( SK vs MS)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode Starts with... Mahek tells sorry to Shaurya and informs she can't participate and she will participate along with Mohit as she promised to Mohit, he tells don't do jokes at this time and she can't do it as he has promised investors and mahek tells she tried convincing Mohit but he isn't ready to take prize money and tells he has experience and he can win with out her help also, and she tells her family needs her support he claps his hands and tells that he thought she thinks them as their family and tells he will defeat her in the competition as he is Shaurya Khanna and he will show her whole family where they stand without him and ask her to prepare well for the competition...

Next day Mahek talks to Mohit and he asks have you taken out form print out or not..she tries to use his print out and he comes and takes it saying iam your competitor so she can't use it and ask Mohit to take out a loan and give you a laptop..and leaves, Mohit tells don't worry after winning he will gift him a laptop..Mahek tells she took the print before only, 

Shaurya was about to leave when mahek check him through window, she hides when he sees back and he gives a flying kiss and tells best of luck Mahek Sharma but today your luck also won't support you...Mahek takes Karuna and dolly blessings and Karuna ask her to smile..

Everyone reach the venue, reporter asks why she isn't with WC , she tells I need to prove myself and with WC Shaurya is their and he as lot of experience and trained staff , Shaurya reaches the venue and looks angrily at Mahek , reporter interview him , they ask why they are participating he tells they don't think any restaurant as big or small and he thinks everyone is a capable to win , they ask why mahek isn't with them ..he tells it's giving him more motivation to win and he doesn't need her to win this ...Mahek thinks ok if you don't need me than let's have a fair competition.. anchor announce the rounds and everyone claps , Shaurya looks angrily at Sheetal who was looking at him , Mohit motivates his team , and the anchor announce the winning team will get 1 crore and a chance to open a outlet in foreign country, he announce the first round and asks without using any Cooking tools and everyone thinks how will they cook without gas , stove and all other tools 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz looks interesting

These idiotic fools deserve each other their both stubborn.

😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Anchor comes and asks you are looking tensed  to Mahek and Shaurya cracks a joke saying because their are no tools in your kitchen and everyone laughs, anchor tells they can't use any tool and they have to make wheel , Jeevan and kanta gets worried how will they do it without gas and anything
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay shaurya and mehak ka tashan shuru ...?
I'm sure shaurya is hell pissed off now and he wud do anything to win...
I think he got more angry wen she said her family needs her ...
Not her fault ..I mean he still calls her mehak sharma ðŸ˜† and the way he manhandles her is pathetic anyways ðŸ¤¢
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thanks shamz looks interesting

These idiotic fools deserve each other their both stubborn.

😆

Welcome Ice ðŸ˜†
Episode was interesting and loving their fights😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wait cook without any equipments and utensils kya ?
Well this competition seems tough...
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... Just tell me one thing how is Mohit saying tht he ll b winning this competition by himself? Really!!! Isn't he taking Mehak's help in this? Toh apne pairo pe kaise Khada hua yeh... Idiot
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay shaurya and mehak ka tashan shuru ...?

I'm sure shaurya is hell pissed off now and he wud do anything to win...
I think he got more angry wen she said her family needs her ...
Not her fault ..I man he still calls her mehak sharma ðŸ˜†

As of now he isn't pissed of but asking MS to back out by making any excuse😆
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
But do you guys think he ll cheat?? Why do I have a feeling tht he might do anything but not cheat... In fact,  I think tht Sheetal might instigate Mohit n he might try to do something to harm Shaurya's team... Mayb I m trusting Sk too much 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome Ice ðŸ˜†
Episode was interesting and loving their fights😆

Thanks shams for the lu ðŸ˜†

Mehrya fights are the heart and soul of this show ðŸ˜†
@ Ice  you are right ðŸ˜† cyber bounce to you ðŸ˜†