Hi am here sorry sorry
Holiday was just lazing
Ok watching and starting the WU
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Precap

Omkaara and Gauri in the bedroom ...
Om as usual telling Gauri That he has seen her real face GKS... I will tolerate u for 6 months but then I promise u that u will stay here only till this kid is born and as u are saying this kid is mine I will bring up this child on my own alone ...
Buama telling Gauri to get ready they have to go for Dr checkup... Gauri gets scared and says that if I go to the dr then it will be a big problem ...Edited by PNalina - 6 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
Episode starts with Om entering OM from out ... It's dark in the hall suddenly lights come and Buama sitting on the sofa ...
She ask Om where he was ... He says he went out for some wrk ...
Buama tells Om that he needs to look after Gauri and keep his wrk aside for Atleast the next six months ... Gauri needs to rest ...
Om tells Buama then Gauri should rest I can't stop my wrk Becoz she has rest ...
Buama says she's still awake Becoz u haven't returned home ... Gauri needs to sleep in time and u need to keep her happy then only will the child be healthy , strong and happy ...
He says I can't stop my wrk ... Buama says u have to stop it wrk ...
Jhanavi comes and joins Buama and lectures Om too ... She tells Om that Gauri is not only ur wife but she is also the mother of ur child now ... Gauri is still awake Becoz of u ...
Jhanvi tells Om that till wen will He keep removing his frustration and anger on Gauri ..
Now Om should forget the past and give Gauri a chance ...
Om says not possible ...
Buama says wait I will make it possible ...

Buama tells Om that he has to take care of Gauri and become responsible ...
Buama tells Om this Kid is not only yours but also mine ( Om first time a little surprised by Buamaa ) ... Then Buamaa says the kid is Oberoi mansion ka Chirag u have to take care of Gauri ...
Om leaves in anger frm there ...
Edited by PNalina - 6 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
Buama and Jhanvi doing OMM of Omkie ... 🀣
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's my wish my wish.. BuaMa n AJnvi scolding Omkie.. CV's stalk akrte hain mere convo.. πŸ€£ awee.. Omkie ki band baja di.. πŸ₯³He looks cute with his irritated look.. 
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

Episode starts with Om entering OM from out ... It's dark in the hall suddenly lights come and Buama sitting on the sofa ...
She ask Om where he was ... He says he went out for some wrk ...
Buama tells Om that he needs to look after Gauri and keep his wrk aside for Atleast the next six months ... Gauri needs to rest ...
Om tells Buama then Gauri should rest I can't stop my wrk Becoz she has rest ...
Buama says she's still awake Becoz u haven't returned home ... Gauri needs to sleep in time and u need to keep her happy then only will the child be healthy , strong and happy ...
He says I can't stop my wrk ... Buama says u have to stop it wrk ...
Jhanavi comes and joins Buama and lectures Om too ... She tells Om that Gauri is not only ur wife but she is also the mother of ur child now ... Gauri is still awake Becoz of u ...
Jhanvi tells Om that till wen will He keep removing his frustration and anger on Gauri ..
Now Om should forget the past and give Gauri a chance ...
Om says not possible ...
Buama says wait I will make it possible ...

Buama tells Om that he has to take care of Gauri and become responsible ...
Buama tells Om this Kid is not only yours but also mine ( Om first time a little surprised by Buamaa ) ... Then Buamaa says the kid is Oberoi mansion ka Chirag u have to take care of Gauri ...
Om leaves in anger frm there ...

Thank u for the update Nalina. :) and so happy that jhanvi did OMM of Om. Was desperately waiting for such a confrontation. :D