|| DIL BOLEY OBEROI - Episode Discussion Thread 3 ||(epi, wupg no:71)

lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey Friends 😊

In this thread you all can discuss the daily episode of 
DIL BOLEY OBEROI 😊

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES 😊   

Edited by lakshmi32 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi32 thumbnail
Opened and congratulations for new thread 🥳
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hotstar Title...
Gauri Fakes Her Pregnancy ...

Precap...
Omkaara pulling Gauri with Her hand ( as usual ) and taking her to the Bhagwan Murti...
Jhanvi shouting at Om and following them ...
Omkaara puts Gauris hand on the Diya and tells Gauri that if you saying the truth that take ur Bhagwan ki Kasam and say that
"Tum Mere Bacche Ki Maa Banne Wali Ho"
Gauri looks at him ...
Saathiya Playing in background ...
Episode starts with Buamaa doing Aarti of Gauri... Dadi follows and nazar uttar she does with money...
Jhanavi says that Gauri I hope you get a baby girl ... After Priyanka left we are missing a daughter in this house...
Buamaa gets annoyed and says no Jhanavi Munda hi hoga ... Om gets a little surprised with Buamaas statement ...
Dadi says to all Munda Ho ya mundi it should be a healthy baby that's it...
Om standing all embarrassed ...
Gauri all shy shy...
Buamaa goes towards Gauri and tells in her ears that these people are ok with anything but h have to give me my Ratan...
Tere KoK se mera Ratan aayega...
Munda hi hona chahiye...
Dadi tells Om why are u standing quite there are u feeling shy...
Buamaa tells Om to come and stand with Gauri ... She does Aarti of both ...
Om & Gauri are constantly looking into each other's eyes ... Buamaa clears her throat to break there eye contact...
Buamaa tells all that I think these two need some Privacy ... Buamaa tells OmGauri go go to your bedroom ... Tittar Ho joa...
Next Scene
Gauri enters the bedroom all scared ...
Om standing with his face on the other side rolling his sleeve up...( gayi Gauri )
He turns very calmly goes near her and Closes the bedroom door ... He takes Gauri with both his hands and smiles and brings her near the bed very lovingly ...
He tells her sit and gives her a glass of water ...
Poor Gauri all scared ... Om sits below her and tells her no drink na you look weak...
Ok Om all smiling tells her that thankyou so much ... You have given me happiness and such a great news ...
I need to gift u something ... Gauri looks all surprised ...
He hands over the gift to her and tells her to open it ... She opens and finds the pregnancy test kit inside ... She ask Wats this ... Om tells her pregnancy test kit...
So u take the test and I can prove to my family that u lying ... Gauri tells him the dr told her she's pregnant ... Om says I don't care, he says I knw u lying ... Am trying to get u out of this house but u find some way to stay back ... Now this pregnancy drama...
I knw why u doing this so I can stay in OM permanently ... She says no it's not like that...
Anyways he says u are very old just do the test ...
She says I don't know how to use this kit... He says r smart ... And dramebaaz... If u can open a lock with a pin then u can do anything ...
He says instructions are written behind in Hindi and English ...read it, follow it and do the damn test...
She says there no need for this ... He say u are really shameless and pushes behind to do the test ...
Om stands waiting ...
Gauri in the bathroom thinking wat to do ... Om starts getting restless outside ... He says y u taking so much time ... I will count till 5 if u don't come out I will come in...
Gauri wonders wat to do ... Om counts 5.,.
Gauri comes out ... Om pulls the kit and yipeee
Two Red Lines ...
Om says u pregnant ... Gauri says I told u no need for this test ...
Om says Hows it possible ... Gauri says that day wen drank the spiked juice u did it... He remembers getting intimate with Gauri ...
He says but I don't think anything happened that night... Gauri says truth is before u I have excepted it u accept it too...
He says I have another way to get the truth out he pulls her with her hand ...
He takes her to the Shankar Bhagwan Murti and says u really believe in him then take his Kasam and say that this child is mine ...
Jhanavi and Dadi r shocked...
Om says that even if she is pregnant am sure this is not my child ...
Gauri says wat are u talking and will not do anything wrong like this ... U are again MU me ...
Om takes her hand and puts on the Diya and says then Khao Kasam Aur bolo Ki
"Tum Mere Bacche Ki Maa Banne Wali Ho"...
Gauri is reluctant ... Om says u taking so much time ...
Then Gauri remembers how she got the pregnancy kit two lines ... She takes Internet chachi help... Buama comes there and tells Om wat are u doing she's pregnant...
Om says then tell her to take the Kasam...
Gauri put shed hand in the Diya and looks at Buamaa bad says hum jo bhi kar rehe hai sahi kar rahe hai...
Buamaa says enough now take her to the room...
Om pulls her hand Buamaa and Dadi tell Om u pick her up and take her ...
Om picks up Gauri and carries her to the room ...
Saathiya playing in background ...
Episode Over ...

Monday Precap ...
NFL is exercising in the garden ... A car comes and a man is talking on the phone ... He says there's a girl ... The man gets instruction to shoot her ...
The guy in the car fires a shot ... Dadi, Buamaa in front and OmGauri r going to sit in the car ... NFL comes before Gauri ... Gauri falls in Oms arms ...

Thank You Guys and have a Great Week End ... 👍🏼
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laxshmi WU page number 1...
Pls update it ...
lakshmi32 thumbnail