#NachBaliye8: Abigail Pandey proposes MARRIAGE to Sanam Johar!

Posted: 6 years ago
Abigail Pandey and Sanam Johar have been one of the cutest jodis on Nach Baliye season 8.
Not only have they left their fans in awe of them but the finale round has taken their relationship to the next level too!
Much to the surprise of everyone, Abigail and Sanam got engaged on the stage of Nach Baliye. Also, Abigail went down on her knees to propose Sanam for marriage!
An elated Abigail averred, "Yes we got engaged on the show. I wanted to propose Sanam at a place he loves the most and the person who loves dancing is happiest when on stage. So what better occasion to propose him!"
Congratulations Abigail and Sanam!

😳
Aww so sweet 
Congrats to sabigail :)
Hearty congratulations to the cutest couple!! God bless these two with lots of success and happiness
Hope they get married and live happily ever after...
Congrats for their engagement
If she wanted to propose him at the place where he loves most it have to be a dancing stage and that would directly or indirectly become public and what would have been better stage then Nach stage where they have had some amazing time
Congratulations to both of them :)
I love to hear she proposes him at the place which she loves most
OMG... 
now i am eagerly waiting for finale ... donot care who is the winner ðŸ˜³
Awww😳wish them a lifetime of happiness and togetherness. Loved that Abi proposed, u go girl😎 Eagerly waiting to see that in the finale
Originally posted by Pari117

PDA ðŸ˜ƒ

now why the hell did you call this pda??
God bless Abinam They both are pure Souls So happy for them