Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Public proposal is only a pressure tactic to make someone say yes.  All the more so when the proposer is a girl. If a girl says no to a public proposal it's bad enough but god forbid a guy does that he will be branded devil incarnate.  So he has to say yes. If one is confident enough of their relationship they don't need these tactics..

But that really doesn't apply here because it's all very clearly planned by the channel for raising the drama quotient. And the SP production team will never take a chance with such a thing in finale by keeping Sanam out of the loop. 50 points to Star Plus.  

Best wishes to the couple regardless.. 
Edited by Beauceant - 6 years ago
It's funny how people twist the term "Dignity" to suit their own delusions 😆

Professional dancer ,deserving argument mein nahin Jeet paye ,so now start attacking the next point I.e Dignified couple ...

Buhahahah ... 🤣

I'll again say ...yaar chill maaro aur Burnol lagao...Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Professional dancer ,deserving argument mein nahin Jeet paye ,so now start attacking the next point I.e Dignified couple ...

Buhahahah ... 🤣

I'll again say ...yaar chill maaro aur Burnol lagao...

Aaj bade mood mai ho 😉 🤣
But have to give it to them re...aaj hi bola k naya argument lao aur dekho litne efficient hai 😆 within hours naya argument aagaya 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: peeyara

Biggest fear wud be "Na bol diya toh" 😆
You need full guts to pull this stunt publicly 😆

Haha. But see if one really wants to take that leap with an honest intention. They should. Who cares if they get rejected in front of yada yada yada strangers. Log tumhe jaante nahin, judge kaise karenge, yaad bhi nahin rakhenge in fact. ðŸ˜†
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gosh, they are just adorable. And lmao, this is a couple reality show. A couple proposing on this show should not even be a surprise. It has been happening since a long time! 
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Buhahahah ... 🤣

I'll again say ...yaar chill maaro aur Burnol lagao...

Weird how Brillz and I were discussing the same point. I was like dafuq? Dignified always meant in terms of not indulging in that war b/w blah blah blah blah

Anyway Shoika couldn't elicit a reaction out of me over this, toh sabigail dur ki baat. I'm just laughing at the selective retortion here in comparison to Shoika. ðŸ˜Š
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blessedchild

Since when did proposing publically become undignified ? And by being dignified what people meant were they didn't get into any sort of petty arguments or mudslinging to pull any other co contestants down, even stopped fans from taking digs at any other contestants when the other couples were busy instigating fans.And why will they resort to "PDA" at this stage as some people put it? Voting lines are closed and it isn't going to help them in any way .I hope you guys know that :P Some fans just want to bash AbiNam at every given opportunity with or without reason.🥱

not some fans, its barbie bhakts! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

not some fans, its barbie bhakts! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Deus_vault isnt barbie fan na?? 
Anju.. thumbnail
Pda=public display of affection
If ppl can bash other couples for drama or pda plz be ready to face it for your couple also 
Just a small word 'pda' which isnt even a bad word is blown out of proportion n spoiled entire thread
Although i dont like enagagement/proposal drama in reality shows may be nb is so special to them hence she choose that stage
All the best to d couple may they have a happy life ahead

Anju.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blessedchild

Since when did proposing publically become undignified ? And by being dignified what people meant were they didn't get into any sort of petty arguments or mudslinging to pull any other co contestants down, even stopped fans from taking digs at any other contestants when the other couples were busy instigating fans.And why will they resort to "PDA" at this stage as some people put it? Voting lines are closed and it isn't going to help them in any way .I hope you guys know that :P Some fans just want to bash AbiNam at every given opportunity with or without reason.🥱

Even i feel d same there r few jobless ppl who bash monaya n their fandom for lam reasons