Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .MyriadOfHues.

We dooon't love you only for your onscreen image Barun 😲 Someone tell him that he is fabulous and he is a wonderful person which is the main reason why we love him so much! He makes his characters special because he has this amazing aura and this effortless charm that exudes from him ❤️ Apart from us always having our jaws drop at his superb acting and droolworthy looks, his warmth and genuineness as an idol is unparalleled! We love him for who he is dammit <3 For the goofball he is, for the awkwardness he has at times when he speaks, for his carefree nature, for his nature. I know that we do not know him enough personally but his interviews, the quotes by his co-workers and friends, and videos clearly show that he is a gem of a person ❤️ He oozes genuineness... Anything can be wrong but I know for sure that loving him is not a mistake... can never ever be <3

Agreed. We love him because he is a genuine person. ❤️
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww how cute is he! We love you both on screen and off screen Barun. Even more off screen because of your honesty.😳
arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is really such a down to earth person you were the best thing happened in this industry 
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Aww, my boy is so humble. 😳

In Cinequest, I was inside the theater when he walked in with Pash and Shahana. They stood outside in a group talking. I waited for 2 mins for them to come inside. But they didn't. So I went out and walked straight up to him and said 'Hi Barun, I'm S. It's so nice to finally see you in person'

he was so shocked. He shook my hand with a amused grin but didn't say anything.

So I said 'Your fans are everywhere. Don't be so surprised'

😆
petrichor. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: limoncello

In Cinequest, I was inside the theater when he walked in with Pash and Shahana. They stood outside in a group talking. I waited for 2 mins for them to come inside. But they didn't. So I went out and walked straight up to him and said 'Hi Barun, I'm S. It's so nice to finally see you in person'

😆

Aww he's so unassuming! That's what I love about him. Such a rare quality in celebs.
Did he blush when you said that? 😛
IronyDied thumbnail

😆

can you smell something burning? its ME damn it it me! 😭😆

on a serious note he didnt expect it did he? lol the guy is always like that. humble and absolutely adorable. 

even after all these time he gets surprised to meet his fans. 
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: petrichor.

Aww he's so unassuming! That's what I love about him. Such a rare quality in celebs.
Did he blush when you said that? 😛

Lol, he did! He still didn't say a word. I knew he was feeling awkward. So I started talking to the others in the group. 😆
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😆

He was taken aback. Poor guy.😆
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😆

you were the first one to give so many pics of them.ahh thank you once agn
petrichor. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol, he did! He still didn't say a word. I knew he was feeling awkward. So I started talking to the others in the group. 😆

I can  imagine his flushed adorable face