Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is not your look boya but your acting capability that people are mad about and compliment on .
Now if those expressions are emoted on a presentable face then who will complain ????

Take all compliments in your stride ...
or is it only the bashing you can accept camly and cooly ??? 😉
Cutesy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww he is such a sweet heart.. So popular yet so simple 😳
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
No no Barun... We don't love u seeing your image on-screen..

We love you as a person from whatever we know about ur personality offscreen including how you shy away from compliments
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps_92

No no Barun... We don't love u seeing your image on-screen..

We love you as a person from whatever we know about ur personality offscreen including how you shy away from compliments

Yes. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG he is so cute
He is just brilliant
He should get used to the compliments now 
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arey no...someone please tell Barun that we don't love him for his onscreen image...we love you for the real you...whatever real you we have seen...it captured out hearts...isliye pyar h...onscreen image se ni
petrichor. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Fans love the image that they see on-screen. They simply admire you for whatever they see on TV shows, without even knowing you as a person. That's such a pure thing. I'm thankful for the love they have showered on me."
Well, that's not the case for your fans, Barun! We love the image on screen as well as the amazing man behind those characters ❤️ 
He's indeed one of a kind! Love how real he is. So grounded. So unassuming. 
DushtKanya thumbnail
We dooon't love you only for your onscreen image Barun 😲 Someone tell him that he is fabulous and he is a wonderful person which is the main reason why we love him so much! He makes his characters special because he has this amazing aura and this effortless charm that exudes from him ❤️ Apart from us always having our jaws drop at his superb acting and droolworthy looks, his warmth and genuineness as an idol is unparalleled! We love him for who he is dammit <3 For the goofball he is, for the awkwardness he has at times when he speaks, for his carefree nature, for his nature. I know that we do not know him enough personally but his interviews, the quotes by his co-workers and friends, and videos clearly show that he is a gem of a person ❤️ He oozes genuineness... Anything can be wrong but I know for sure that loving him is not a mistake... can never ever be <3
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃  Thanks 😃  😃

😃 😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 😳  For The Informative Article  ! ! 😉 😆  😳 😃 Barun Looks Good And Young As Ever  -  ! !  😳  😉 😆 And Barun  Is Being Very Modest, I Feel ! !  😃 😃

😃 😳   😃  😃 😃