Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
guys let's' just watch the track with positivity... even though if Mehek didn't wanted to help Shaurya, he woudnt have let her because of his ego...
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Shammu thanks for the LU! More  MU between Mehrya on the way...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harmony10

[

Oh you are talking about that excitement πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course have read it and knew it would be Shaurya participating. But what will the CVS get out of it?? Shaurya winning the contest, Sharma and especially Mohit finally against Mehak for letting Shaurya win will kick her out of the house as per Shetal's plan. Then where are we going with? Shaurya as always will taunt her boosting his male ego but it would very nice if Shaurya understands Shetal's plan and let  Mehak and Mohit win the competition. 

Yeah πŸ˜†...
First shaurya participating as a contestant is not at all a good view ...
And second its competition harmony ...we know wat and wer e wud shaurya go to achieve his goal ...for getting wat he wants ...

having hopes high for the last part of ur post ...but zkm is so unpredictable... Let's wait and watch πŸ˜•
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I forgot my manners ...
Thanks for the LU , Love πŸ˜³...me too off to cook ..
Have an exciting discussion everyone πŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Yeah πŸ˜†...
First shaurya participating as a contestant is not at all a good view ...
And second its competition harmony ...we know wat and wer e wud shaurya go to achieve his goal ...for getting wat he wants ...

having hopes high for the last part of ur post ...but zkm is so unpredictable... Let's wait and watch πŸ˜•

Exactly him taking part is ridiculous, was clinging to hope until last moment thinking he would be the judge but alas  We know SK gets what he wants no matter what it takes. The only way they can redeem his character if only they decide to keep his ego and arrogant nature aside for few days and think logically. So that without any Sharma family's knowledge he can help them win the competition. Well but let's see how the CVs twist this twisted track. I still want him as a judge πŸ˜† Can they do last minute changes..!!!
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh mohit ek fool hai 
Thank god karuna maa theek hogayi πŸ˜ƒ
arey wooo meri bhaiyya ek bachi ki tarah behave karna kab chodogi πŸ˜†
yeh sheetal aunty ko bahar pheko ST πŸ˜‘

precap : ek minute mohit ko money chahiye sk ko fame chahiye right toh dhono mil kar participate kiya toh money mohit ko hoga aur fame sk ko mehak bhi tension free hoga lekin ST kya soch rakha hai 

Thanku ji for LU πŸ˜³
Amu2017 thumbnail
Dnt knw wat to make out of the preccap.. .. 2 days back wen she was trying to help in WC.. he asked her to stay away...and now at his convenience he's decided to make her the head chef... and oh God his caustic tongue😑 mein tumhe tumhari aukaad dikhake rahunga..which husband talks to The wife like that.!!!!... how selfish this guy is... and the upcoming track will really throw poor mehek in a horrible dilemma... Sheetal Maybe out to destroy Mohit and Mehek's relation by making him lose... and here Sk is a thorn for Mehek tooo... Maybe in the end of all this drama we may get Mehrya United or separated big time with Mehek all alone completely...... not liking at all...just hope Mehek proves herself and gives a fitting reply to both her Bro and hubby...sorry just had to vent it out...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

@ precap..

Bhai...tum na adiyal saand ho🀒
How selfish ...of him he want her to be in competition with him ladki ne mana kardiya tho muh pe taana maardiya na ?

I really want mehak to win ...but I guess as @ harry said ..sheetal wud play her cards well to ruin mehaks relation with mohit ...

Maha episode ???
Yaar do we really need one ?
WK maha episode ne bhai ko recipe chod bana diya ...
Really hoping ki doosra maha episode bhai ko cheater na bana deπŸ˜•

the problem is mehak doesn't no how to cook international dish πŸ˜• but Shaurya know
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So they wrapped up the delegates n the international convention track??? I thought Shaurya would help Mehak in cooking those dishes... Par Nahi.. In tibs's words raitha phaila diya... Wasn't ISC a bigger competition?? Their the prize money was 50 lacs n here it is 1 crore... Right?? Thts wht I understood from the LU... Ll watch the episode n rant more
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for LU sharms di.
I didnt watch the epi and dont want to watch it.
So after 2 weeks bedrest karuna maa woke up.
Why cant they introduce new characters and show some negativity and mehrya solving problems together .
Dont say its a low budget show as the reason.
Long back i told everyone in my college "I am watching a show named zkm in which FL and ML tashans will be there.FL replies back to ML's taunts in her way"
They asked me the reason why was i watching it?Then i said it shows real life problems.people like kanta chachi stubborn outside but always worries for mehek .Dadu always taunts everyone and sweet PD.I dont want to mention my favourite bhai who is completely became mad nowadays.
Now what should i say?i am watching a show in which ML kills FL's parents whether its intentional or not it doesnot matter.FL forgets everything and started living with her paagal ,abuser pathidev who almost seems like ravan from ramayan.where is the reality ?ok i agree its a fiction not real but its like some fairy tale filled with beasts.
I agree with simi ,pavi and some others who said she should participate for both one will get fame and other will get money.They dont want to show like this as they dont have any positive thoughts all are wicked,crap thoughts.I just want to throw chappals on writer's face .people blindly  follow what they are showing on Tv in india .By showing these crap tracks what social message they are showing us?

Sorry for my negative thinking  but what to do i am hell pissed off because of this show.

When he ran away from mandap as Recipe chor then i had a little hope but now all my hopes are vanished in air.

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagtha hai unka pyaar sacha nahi hai.Agar sacha pyaar hotha tho humein dusron ki galatiya nahi dikhthe par yaha sk ko sahi bhi galat hi lagtha hai.Mehek sach mein pyaar karthi hai sk se par sk nahi.
Inkacheppali ante haarathi karpuram la aaviri ayipoyayi.

Sorry sharms di for my stupidity

Edited by Heaven2hell - 6 years ago