21st June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek gets a call when she was giving prasad to everyone and Shaurya informs her that Karuna holded his hand and her health is fine now , Mahek informs every one, Sheetal brainwash Mohit that the Pooja was useful for mahek more than him... later Jeevan scold Mohit and inform everyone that he wants to sell MDH and Jeevan tells it's not their business but it's Mahek dream , Mohit tells it's not his dream and does anybody care for it ...he taunts mahek and tells he and Sonal doesn't have any value in the house, Sonal tries to make him quite but Mohit tells learn something from Mahek how does she support Shaurya even when he does so many mistakes and he leaves from their, Sheetal tells there must be something which is hurting him..Mahek tries to convince Jeevan to sell MDH but he doesn't agree, Mohit leaves the house angrily..Sonal is worried and mahek pacify her telling not to worry and he will talk to him..

Shaurya is waiting for mahek and blabbering that she didn't came yet.. dolly asks is he waiting for mahek he tells why will I wait it's her wish let her come or stay back their..Mahek comes and tells she is so happy that MAA is fine now and medicine and prays have worked... Shaurya asks if that was the case than why are you late ?? dolly tells Mahek is his wife but whole day he will be taunting like a wife...they go to meet Karuna ..Mahek hugs her and tells she missed her ... Shaurya also hugs her and tells her sorry it's all happened because of him..Karuna tells no need for sorry and now she is happy to see them along with each other and her only wish is to see them together always..and hands his hand in Mahek's hand ...

Vicky takes Shaurya and aside and inform how his business is effecting and investors are backing out ...Mahek calls Sonal and ask about Mohit and tells that she will support Mohit in his business..

Shaurya thinks for sometime and tells Vicky that MAA is fine now and mahek is with him and now he and Vicky will handle everything but don't inform anything about the situation to Maa and mahek...

Sonal tells Mohit that he did wrong by arguing with family in the night...and tells Mahek is ready to help her , Sheetal comes and tells that Mahek can help him and shows him news about a competition where the winner will get 1 crore ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... I just hope tht Shaurya is the judge of tht competition n not a participant.. I ll kill the CVs if they show the businessman as a contestant
Shamz15 thumbnail
Sheetal tells you will Also get to know that Mahek is really planning to help you or she just said like that...he thanks her.

Priya inform Shaurya about the competition but Vicky tells it's for small business, Shaurya tells it's a good decision and they will be back in the news and gain popularity ..Mahek is with Karuna and she asks her to forgive Shaurya and start a fresh life ... Mohit comes there to talk about the competition...Karuna goes inside with dolly
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham... I just hope tht Shaurya is the judge of tht competition n not a participant.. I ll kill the CVs if they show the businessman as a contestant

WC is planning to participate and Shaurya is planning to make Mahek as head Chef😲
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like we are heading towards the competition days... Hope the track is interesting to watch. Otherwise CVs are hard to be trusted nowadays πŸ₯± And with this, I just hope MehRya's love gets recharged.. πŸ˜³
Loved the way he said that now Mehak is with him πŸ˜³ And the way he behaved like a kiddo πŸ˜³

Thanks for the LU, Sham! β­οΈ
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz
So he didn't inform Mehak about restaurant and Mehak will help Mohit in that competition not by chosing a side
Thank God otherwise we would have another round of 'she chose family over SK'
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally maa woke up😊
Today's epi was gud after a long time.that SK waiting for Ms was very cute n.maasi teasing him aur bhi achhha.

Ma SK MS n Vicky scene was very gud with maa taking SK hand with MS hand.😊

Finally a breath of air.something related to fud is going to be showed.
I don't know about others bt I want SK to win.Ya toh both winners.πŸ˜‰
Finally excited for the track.Pls is jaldi mat khatam karnaπŸ˜ƒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so one crore got my attention..mohit might need money we're as shaurya wants the fame of his restaurant back..here shaurya thinks mehak wud support him but mehak already informs sonal tat she is gonna help mohit ...
Well that makes lot of sense πŸ˜³...

Okay so was he missing her ? LOL...such a patni vrata pati πŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What πŸ˜² So all our hopes are gone...😭 Shaurya really wants to participate to gain popularity πŸ₯± This is not done CVs πŸ€’

Thank you Sham for the update!!
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well now i am sure about what i said in my other post Sheetal will do something to make mohit lose,blame comes on Mehak that she did that so her husband can win and hence family turned against herπŸ˜• Edited by HaRiSKh - 6 years ago