For Abinam their moms were supporters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
All celb couples hv celbs as their supportes but for abinam their supporter was their moms.I really like the way abinam invited their choreo with her mom for voting appeal and really I liked the way they paid the tribute to their moms .No doubt their yesterday's performance was more awesome.
So for #Abinam their moms were their celbs
Hope they win Nachbaliye that will be big gift for their mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I completely agree with you. It's very good to see their mom's supporting them and even better that abinam value their love, support, trust and all the emotions. I can write more about them but now I'm going for my taraweeh. 😊
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Parents are your best cheerleaders. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I felt like history repeating... Once it is JDL and now in NB ðŸ˜†
Mother moments are heart touching 

But frankly I didnot like anyone's performance today, I felt they are stopped in middle

Originally posted by: -PD-

I felt like history repeating... Once it is JDL and now in NB😆

Mother moments are heart touching

But frankly I didnot like anyone's performance today, I felt they are stopped in middle

yep today's performance was not that good that's why i said their yesterday's performance was much better.

Originally posted by: BB10

Parents are your best cheerleaders.

yep parents r always true supporters of child so i liked how abinam didn't invite any celb frnd instead their mothers came for them

Originally posted by: neon_girl

I completely agree with you. It's very good to see their mom's supporting them and even better that abinam value their love, support, trust and all the emotions. I can write more about them but now I'm going for my taraweeh. 😊

yep i liked the way Sanam said that ab app raj karo bahut kar leya aap ne.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I do agree, I didn't enjoy today's episode at all. Not the semi-final feel in it. 

Originally posted by: BB10

I do agree, I didn't enjoy today's episode at all. Not the semi-final feel in it.

same here all performances were so fika .None had wow factor.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, no wow factor that we saw yesterday, but dancing to the dialogues was still unique and yeah parents are the best cheerleader, though they might not have the same impact like  the celeb supporters in votes but I'm glad that they dedicated their final act to their mothers, we all know how special they are for both of them. And I'm glad this act wasn't judged in scores becoz scoring emotions would have been difficult and dancing wise it wasn't their best one.