Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: justprati

I agree, no wow factor that we saw yesterday, but dancing to the dialogues was still unique and yeah parents are the best cheerleader, though they might not have the same impact like  the celeb supporters in votes but I'm glad that they dedicated their final act to their mothers, we all know how special they are for both of them. And I'm glad this act wasn't judged in scores becoz scoring emotions would have been difficult and dancing wise it wasn't their best one. 

Yeah, you are absolutely right about the scoring part and the celeb impact for votes.
Anyway, I guess it is better this way, votes should be received organically. Those who genuinely watch the show, their votes matter the most. 
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree, dance wise it was not their best.. But the impact it left was commendable. I can tell for a fact because I have experienced it myself!! Let's hope for the best dancing jodi to win, like sonakshi said
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Today's performance was not one of their best performance and yeah it had impact. I hope they do best for finale I want amazing performance in finale so that journey ends with their best.They win or not for me this couple is winner no matter who wins the title. Youngest couple who reached finale on basis of pure dance no gimmick.
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mom's support is what anyone needs.
Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was nice to see their moms with them as celebs to support them..thats the best support one can get..but there was an article saying punit came  to support them right?What happened to that?
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fallingsnow

That was nice to see their moms with them as celebs to support them..thats the best support one can get..but there was an article saying punit came to support them right?What happened to that?

I think that was not true.