SS Tujh Sang Bair Lagaya - Laal Ishq Completed!! Thank you note Pg 91

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Tujh Sang Bair Lagaya - Laal Ishq

A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life and he felt like living again... but will he able to dream about her? Will his wish of having her to himself be fulfilled? Don't know will have to wait and watch.

Arnav Singh Raizada - 30 Year old business man.. one of the most successful entrepreneur, Owner of AR Designs. His Parents were killed in front of him when he was 16( to be revealed later) which made him bitter and a broken man. Never opens up to anyone except his best friend come business partner Aman Mathur. He has immense pain inside him which he hides and thus burns in his own sorrow.

Anjali Mathur - Arnav's Sister... and his Best Friends Wife. Is always worried for her brother.. who stays aloof from her...why she doesn't know.. she wants to reduce his pain.. but he doesnt allow her to be near him. She knows after their parents death he has closed himself in a shell but she wants him to move on and come out of his pain.

Devyani - Arnav and Anjali's Naani, a sweet old lady her grandchildren are her life. She is worried for Arnav's future but cant say or do anything about it. She knows he respects and also loves her a lot but still he doesn't share anything with her and that makes her sad.

Aman Mathur - Arnav's best friend and his jiju... he was senior to Arnav and treated him as his own brother. He is the only one who can control and tame the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada... he believed that his friend needed a companion... a partner whom he can trust and love at the same time.

Khushi Gupta - 18 year old college student, who was doing her graduation... in AR College Trust.

An obedient student smart at the same time chirpy and full of life.. has an other side of life which is hidden to her friends. She just wants to finish her education and prove to her father that she is worthy of being his daughter. There is no place for love in her life as her only motto is to prove to her father.

Shashi Gupta - A sharp witty man... he wanted a son always from his wife but couldn't get the same as she gave birth to a girl and passed away when khushi was 10 year old... from that day onwards he started hating his daughter as he didn't like her. He doesn't care for her and just doesnt want her presence around, if it was not for his sister... he would have removed her from his life.

Madhumati - A widow.. Shashi's sister and his life.. he loved his sister a lot and can do anything for her and thats the reason madhumati made sure that he safeguarded khushi always if not love he could atleast give shelter to his daughter. She loved her niece a lot and only on her insistence shashi had agreed for her education or else he cared less for his daughter.

How will Arnav and khushi meet and how this strange and painful love story of a 30 year old Man whose life was deprived of love and an 18 year old girl who didn't knew what love was will progress.

Lets start this beautiful Journey.

Hey guys, I am back with another story, I know I just finished one story today and Rang is already ongoing and I started one more... this thought just came into my mind few minutes back and I thought of penning it. So please its just in my mind and the story will progress slowly... so just wait and watch guys.

And like always give me your support and love, one small request to silent readers... Iam not forcing but just requesting please comment on my story it means a lot to me.

Part 1 - Pg 4

Part 2 - Pg 5

Part 3 - Pg 8

Part 4 - Pg 10

Part 5 - Pg 13

Part 6 - Pg 16

Part 7 - Pg 18

Part 8 - Pg 20

Part 9 - Pg 23

Part 10 - Pg 25

Part 11 - Pg 28

Part 12 - Pg 32

Part 13 - Pg 35

Part 14 - Pg 38

Part 15 - Pg 42

Part 16 - Pg 45

Part 17 - Pg 50

Part 18 - Pg 54

Part 19 - Pg 58

Part 20 - Pg 60

Part 21 - Pg 65

Part 22 - Pg 68

Part 23 - Pg 74

Part 24 - Pg 80

Part 25 - Pg 84

Epilogue - Pg 87

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Works

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4861581

Edited by redpetals123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting characters 
waiting for story to start 
continue soon   
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely concept
Waiting to read it
amadea thumbnail
very interesting characters 
waiting for story to start 
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, the charatcers are interesting and I expect a very exiciting lovestory too. Just hopefully it will not be so intense or heart-wrenching... May I ask how many chapters you plan to have for this SS? 
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I am on cloud nine with the response,. You guys are so amazing... thank you so much... you know these days writing is something that motivates me to live my life ahead.
I never wanted to discuss this but I had a big tragedy in my life and India forums is the only place which kept me sane. All the beautiful writers their stories the various posts and the love for IPKKND is something which gave me peace.

I never thought I will right anything like this but now ideas are just popping up in my mind.

So as of now I dont know how many chapters this ss will have... but it will be intense and exciting but not a sad one as I dont like too much of rona dhona😆😆😆.

Keep reading guys😃
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the character introductions👏.I loved Buaji's character here.

Waiting to read the story...please do continue 😊
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Intriguing...
Loved it..
Want to read more...
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May the writing give you a sweet escape. I understand that feelings, reality can be harsh but we all have a fighting spirit. Best wishes to you & keep fighting for the better <3
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start 
Update soon