Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi02

you guys are hillarious... πŸ€£πŸ€£ poppa killed his own daughter...  even i am not surprised...  i will do the same..  with a daughter like shivangi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There is a possibility that Ritik is under some spell. Where was he for so many years? Maybe in Takshak land? But if Shivangi really dies..good riddance. 🀣 After stone, she was the worse character in the show. 

Originally posted by: Luna99

Probably Ritik got frustated to know  that Shivangi is sparing her daddy's killer just coz that guy(MPS) is Patthar's dad.

Since MPS had also killed Patthar's mom , that's why RoTik teamed up to kill the stupid Shivangi.
Good for her.
She has brought shame to her parents.
Shivangi should die.

Damn right. BTW if there is S3, Rocky will be the villain?πŸ˜† Or will they commit another Boo boo and continue with the trainwreck called Roshiv? 🀣 Hopefully there will be a new hero and everyone will be spared from S3. 🀣 

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Damn right. BTW if there is S3, Rocky will be the villain?πŸ˜† Or will they commit another Boo boo and continue with the trainwreck called Roshiv? 🀣 Hopefully there will be a new hero and everyone will be spared from S3. 🀣 

I don't know if Rocky will be there in S3 whole time coz the channel isn't interested to continue with this character since Colors have got very negative feedback regarding Patthar and add to that KVB'S nakhres.
 He'll be killed by Shivangi in S3(yeah Shivangi is going to survive the finale by the use of Naagmani but even that too depends on Mouni's decision on whether to continue in Naagin or not)
I heard Arjun is coming back in a new character to romance Mouni in S3.
But the unspecified problem for which Arjun was reluctant to sign Naagin 3 is nothing but the exclusivity contract he has with Star plus.
Naagin 3 is already postponed till Christmas.
If Ekta and Star Plus manages to resolve their fight over Arjun, then voila! 
Or else, Ekta has to pull up her socks and find a new hero.
I'm kinda sure if Arjun is unavailable, they'll try to sign Kinshuk because Rudra has got a lot of popularity too
If Kinshuk becomes also unavailable , then...I don't know what'll happen to S3 
Or it'll happen at all.πŸ˜†
Not many male actors in the industry were interested in this franchise since the very conceptualization of this show .
Even after Arjun got a success from this show, Ekta could not sign the actors she wanted to for S2 male lead.
To her and the channel's dismay, all of the actors they approached  turned the offer to replace Arjun as S2 hero down
Then, Ekta approached KVB coz she was sure that he's the only guy who might agree to play this role after he achieved limited success by playing the 2nd gen male lead.But that was  only because nobody could take Raqesh Vashisht in place of KSG and this thing of the  heroine playing her original character's daughter(s) with a new guy playing a new character opposite her was pretty new at time(Ok, similar things have happened in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon ki and most famously in Pavitra Rishta until then, but Gul took it to another level).
But KVB flopped huge this time, and you people know what's happening with Naagin 2.
And with this franchise reaching such a low reputation, I doubt top tv actors will be agreeing to be a part of Naagin 3 even if they've no work in their hand .
Bekaar rehna zyaada accha hai role karke beizzat hone se.
Oh, Mouni wants to explore other options(read:Bollywood) right now so she isn't interested in S3 right now but the makers are trying to reason with her.
Guess Mouni got frustated with these constant nonsense.
That's another reason why Shivangi got killed .
If Mouni also opts out, then Ekta has the flexibility to bring in another actress in her place.
Anyways , regardless whatever option Ekta chooses to avail regarding the story progression of Naagin 3, S3 won't have much chance to succeed in comparison to S1 .
Going by ekta's recent track records, none of her new shows  have strong establishing story from the beginning itself 
And with a bhangaar story, neither Arjun nor Kinshuk can do much to salvage.
Plus everybody is bored with Naagin.
I won't be surprised if some other show overtakes Naagin 3 in terms of trp ratings.

Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99

I don't know if Rocky will be there in S3 whole time coz the channel isn't interested to continue with this character since Colors have got very negative feedback regarding Patthar and add to that KVB'S nakhres.
 He'll be killed by Shivangi in S3(yeah Shivangi is going to survive the finale by the use of Naagmani but even that too depends on Mouni's decision on whether to continue in Naagin or not)
I heard Arjun is coming back in a new character to romance Mouni in S3.
But the unspecified problem for which Arjun was reluctant to sign Naagin 3 is nothing but the exclusivity contract he has with Star plus.
Naagin 3 is already postponed till Christmas.
If Ekta and Star Plus manages to resolve their fight over Arjun, then voila! 
Or else, Ekta has to pull up her socks and find a new hero.
I'm kinda sure if Arjun is unavailable, they'll try to sign Kinshuk because Rudra has got a lot of popularity too
If Kinshuk becomes also unavailable , then...I don't know what'll happen to S3 
Or it'll happen at all.πŸ˜†
Not many male actors in the industry were interested in this franchise since the very conceptualization of this show .
Even after Arjun got a success from this show, Ekta could not sign the actors she wanted to for S2 male lead.
To her and the channel's dismay, all of the actors they approached  turned the offer to replace Arjun as S2 hero down
Then, Ekta approached KVB coz she was sure that he's the only guy who might agree to play this role after he achieved limited success by playing the 2nd gen male lead.But that was  only because nobody could take Raqesh Vashisht in place of KSG and this thing of the  heroine playing her original character's daughter(s) with a new guy playing a new character opposite her was pretty new at time(Ok, similar things have happened in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon ki and most famously in Pavitra Rishta until then, but Gul took it to another level).
But KVB flopped huge this time, and you people know what's happening with Naagin 2.
And with this franchise reaching such a low reputation, I doubt top tv actors will be agreeing to be a part of Naagin 3 even if they've no work in their hand .
Bekaar rehna zyaada accha hai role karke beizzat hone se.
Oh, Mouni wants to explore other options(read:Bollywood) right now so she isn't interested in S3 right now but the makers are trying to reason with her.
Guess Mouni got frustated with these constant nonsense.
That's another reason why Shivangi got killed .
If Mouni also opts out, then Ekta has the flexibility to bring in another actress in her place.
Anyways , regardless whatever option Ekta chooses to avail regarding the story progression of Naagin 3, S3 won't have much chance to succeed in comparison to S1 .
Going by ekta's recent track records, none of her new shows strong establishing story from the beginning itself 
And with a bhangaar story, neither Arjun nor Kinshuk can do much to salvage.
Plus everybody is bored with Naagin.
I won't be surprised if some other show overtakes Naagin 3 in terms of trp ratings.

Oh Good God. I didn't want Arjun in S2 and I don't want him in S3. Can you imagine the crap they will show in S3? S2 was such a huge disaster. ArNi deserve better TBH. I'd rather they take a new guy for S3. Maybe a newbie because I really doubt any seasoned actor will take it up after seeing how Rocky's character shaped up as a huge joke in S2. Many actors denied S2 even after the huge success Arjun enjoyed from S1. Only KVB agreed for it. πŸ˜† Also, I am kinda hoping even Mouni would say no for S3, she deserves better than this joke of a show but she is loyal and she did hint on her being in S3 through her Insta story. "Don Done with this season of Naagin." She said. That's pretty straightforward. Besides BW shoot doesn't take much time. She can easily wrap up in 3 months and get back to S3. πŸ€’

And Rocky may get killed in the first episode itself. Maybe by Ritik himself? Or Ritik will get killed by Rocky after he gets the naagmani. It may lead to Rivanya's reincarnation.(Please no. I don't want them to ruin them.) This time the revenge will be from Takshak clan for killing their daughter and to get the naagmani back to Sheshnaag vansh. Anything is possible. BTW I find it funny that Shivangi was stabbed by Shivji's trishul. She who is from the Sheshnaag vansh and a devotee of Shivji. What irony. 

BTW any news on Adaa and Sudhaji signing S3? I really hope they don't do it. S2 was such a waste of their talent and what will Sheshu do exactly now? Lust after and try to rape some kid who is hundreds of years younger than her and in love with Shivanya's another doppleganger or will she hit on Shivangi's new guy? She is the new definition of cougar. πŸ˜† And there's just so many times Yamini can adopt a special boy as son to get the naagmani. 🀣 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pathetic ending. I am really disgusted that they use ritik's influence to kill shivangi. Can't Rocky alone kill shivangi?
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@luna are you serious about  AB and SP exclusive contract where AB is only allowed to work for SP and no other channel? Do things like this actually happen😲
So if Pardes goes off air are they going to come up with a new show from EK and force AB to work in it as anything? Seriously?? I hope you're kidding about that because it sounds like a joke if you ask me and AB actually signed  and agreed with something like that?
Edited by Rein123 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

@luna are you serious about AB and SP exclusive contract where AB is only allowed to work for SP and no other channel? Do things like this actually happen😲

So if Pardes goes off air are they going to come up with a new show from EK and force AB to work in it as anything? Seriously?? I hope you're kidding about that because it sounds like a joke if you ask me and AB actually signed and agreed with something like that?

don't have idea about deeply this things. but in one of the show I watched seen channels restrict actors with contract that they work at certain period of time I. e the current show they doing is should complete.. at certain time they don't work in other channels..
.for that reason the actor dropped at last moment because channel GEC not permitted and in place of him another taken and that guy just eye sore but managed with talent πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi02

you guys are hillarious...🀣🀣poppa killed his own daughter... even i am not surprised... i will do the same.. with a daughter like shivangi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we always like this pari 😳 πŸ˜† nothing is their to surprise 😲 πŸ˜† this step should get praises instead πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† ..
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So you'll are saying that even if AB wants to join Naagin 3 he can't because of an exclusivity contract? Like seriously? And Ekta was cool with that? Did she actually think Naagin would work without AB? If so then why does she keep forcing him to do those stupid cameo scenes every now and then? Is this even permitted by that contract? Or can't she cancel that contract and pay whatever the penalty is to get AB back onboard? Edited by Rein123 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

So you'll are saying that even if AB wants to join Naagin 3 he can't because of an exclusivity contract? Like seriously? And Ekta was cool with that? Did she actually think Naagin would work without AB? If so then why does she keep forcing him to do those stupid cameo scenes every now and then? Is this even permitted by that contract? Or can't she cancel that contract and pay whatever the penalty is to get AB back onboard?

I don't guess how it works with AB n EK with those channels πŸ˜† I seen such case in normal guest character who can easily manage both shows at a time πŸ˜‰ it may or may not applicable but channel contract thing I noticed there πŸ˜› .in case of Ek n her management any thing happens πŸ˜† Wat she wants ⭐️ not sure πŸ˜› ..