Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! Finally got the ending.  I liked the ending . I'm a bit glad that Preet husband was nice ( i guess😕) . So I was  right rajpreet gets separated in the end. The bullet chapter is good. I'm a bit worried .cause I also use my mobile to write my ff chapters. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Delia you are right. That is the cycle of life. Sad but true. This update made my day. I had high fever all day and was feeling very low... But now I am all right
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

Awesome! Finally got the ending.  I liked the ending . I'm a bit glad that Preet husband was nice ( i guess😕) . So I was  right rajpreet gets separated in the end. The bullet chapter is good. I'm a bit worried .cause I also use my mobile to write my ff chapters. 

In the original story, Preet's husband actually had a personality, a name and dialogue. I'm sorry you didn't get to see it. He was pretty much a nice, funny, and not so serious type of guy.
Glad you liked it.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

Delia you are right. That is the cycle of life. Sad but true. This update made my day. I had high fever all day and was feeling very low... But now I am all right

Glad that I could be of help ðŸ˜Š
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

In the original story, Preet's husband actually had a personality, a name and dialogue. I'm sorry you didn't get to see it. He was pretty much a nice, funny, and not so serious type of guy.
Glad you liked it.

Really?  What was her husbands name?  And did tejaswi and raj son were there parents( raj and preet ) lookalike ?.