SS: Cycle (completed)

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am striking again with yet another lame title: Cycle. I wish Allah would give me a little more creativity when it comes to naming stories. My other story titles are way better than the ones I come up with nowadays.

This is a story I started writing when I was really angry at Raj. πŸ˜‘ I think maybe it was around the time when Raj betrayed Preet at the temple. The story will probably make zero sense since my anger was fuelling me to pen down the words. The reason I've decided to post this chapter now is because I feel like it'll be too late if I delay it any longer; serial may deviate from revenge plot in its entirety.

NOTE: The original chapters two to ten were deleted so I put bullet point updates/outlines up instead. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index:

Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update!πŸ‘ Waiting for more.😳 Really was waiting for the day when preet will take revenge on raj in the serial. But how did mohini truth came out?? Are you  gonna show amrit in the next chapter?  Is she going to be on Preet side and help her in this revenge or Raj . Is SD also there in this ff.🀒.

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

Superb update!πŸ‘ Waiting for more.😳 Really was waiting for the day when preet will take revenge on raj in the serial. But how did mohini truth came out?? Are you  gonna show amrit in the next chapter?  Is she going to be on Preet side and help her in this revenge or Raj . Is SD also there in this ff.🀒.

Thanks.

All of that stuff will be revealed later. Amrit won't make an entry just yet. And no, there's no SD at all.
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo on turning Goldie !πŸ₯³
will comment soon on your first chap😳
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@delia the beginning is really good. I like your writing style. Nice and easy. No unnecessary use of heavy vocabulary. Keep it going. You go girl!!!πŸ‘
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Brilliant start!! Loved the first chapter!
Looking forward to the next part. Please update soon 😊
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Sorry, guys, but I can't continue this story. Unfortunately, I wrote all ten chapters down on my mobile phone which had to have its motherboard replaced. As a result, I lost all of the stuff that was saved on my phone, including this story, a hell lot of passwords and a lot of my favourite photos.
I'm really disheartened by this and I don't think I can rewrite it to the same standard as the original. Sorry... πŸ˜­
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's ok Delia... The concept was really good, and like a breath of fresh air from the typical stuff going on in the serial. I am sure you will come up with something even better. Looking forward to stuff from you. 
It is rare phenomenon that I actually get comfortable with someone's writing style. You are one such person. I know how it feels when all your hard work literally goes down the drain... I have been through this. So my sympathies. 

Start something new real soon. Eagerly waiting for it...❀️
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Aww, thanks Ash.
I'm sure the show will continue to piss me off and make me think about what I'd rather have happen. Hopefully, it'll be soon.