Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Now Kirti is doing the same, blaming Karthik the poor boy did nothing wrong, but everyone in he'll bent on blaming him.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Urrghhh...stupid cvs. Why are you doing this to our Kartik? He hasn't done anything wrong. Making everyone blame him isn't right 😒
janvi0513 thumbnail
The way Kiran told Naira that he is helping her. As far as I know that Kiran is also a dancer this competition will also be good for his carrier, but he behaved like he has nothing to gain. 
And what does Karthik gain from Naira opening dance academy except her happiness but yet that happiness of hers is so important to him, that he came and took permission from Dadi, somewhere knowing that dadi would be upset at him doing this. He kept his feelings hidden regarding kiran so that the dance competition is not effected. He kept his relationship and feelings at stake, just for her smile, her happiness, her dreams
janvi0513 thumbnail
So Kiran just called Naira to tell her that he is hurt. Even now he doesn't realize how much he heard Karthik. I wish that he has a wife or girlfriend aur uska aisa hi chipku irritating friend aye jaise who khud hai, phir pata chalega
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 Yes Janvi, this is true! Agree 100%
janvi0513 thumbnail
I don't know what happened during Akshara Naitik jealousy track but I know what happened now. Karthik never blamed Naira for anything, forget Naira he never even blamed Kiran. He just didn't like his chipku behavior
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Janvi! :)
janvi0513 thumbnail
Naira is behaving so cold with Karthik this is so not fair. She still doesn't realize how hurt he had been all this while.
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's true she will feel really bad when she realises what she is doing!
janvi0513 thumbnail
I am actually crying seeing how much Karthik loves Naira, that without any fault he is apologizing, just for her.