Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The hug😳
The last 5 minutes made up for all of the silly parts that went on. It was amazing . He was sooo good. loved it when she said sorry and he walked off and then he ripped his hand away . That was awesome and then her begging with her hands and before the camera faced him I knew he would have a  smile and such a cute one at that .
And that hug was full of such love and care . and as he was caressing her hair was so sweet and that cheeky smile just for the camera . Felt so natural and I bet she said something but he had such a sweet happy smile . Going to miss my dose of Sikander and Najaf very very much πŸ˜­

I cannot believe it's ended . Going to re watch  the series and all the amazing parts again !!!
Edited by dreamstar77 - 6 years ago
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually when iqra did a cameo in dil e jaanam I thought she had more chemistry with zahid then the other 2 heroinesπŸ˜† so I'm happy they got 2 do this show together 
dreamstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

actually when iqra did a cameo in dil e jaanam I thought she had more chemistry with zahid then the other 2 heroinesπŸ˜† so I'm happy they got 2 do this show together 

me too.
Hope they do another one together !
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

The hug😳

The last 5 minutes made up for all of the silly parts that went on. It was amazing . He was sooo good. loved it when she said sorry and he walked off and then he ripped his hand away . That was awesome and then her begging with her hands and before the camera faced him I knew he would have a  smile and such a cute one at that .
And that hug was full of such love and care . and as he was caressing her hair was so sweet and that cheeky smile just for the camera . Felt so natural and I bet she said something but he had such a sweet happy smile . Going to miss my dose of Sikander and Najaf very very much πŸ˜­

I cannot believe it's ended . Going to re watch  the series and all the amazing parts again !!!

I too don't want to discuss anything in this episode except those beautiful 5 minutes. Our SiJaf's hugs. I returned to my teenage days when I used to blush whenever I watch such secenes. πŸ˜³ They were so hot togather. πŸ˜‰ Their high difference did the trick when he rested her head on his chest near his heart, and lowered his head on hers. then when he played with her hair. so romantic.
Other than this I loved the way his pushed her away when he was leaving and she held his hand, as if her touch burned his skin.πŸ˜‰ Then again he distanced himself from her until he couldn't take it anymore. πŸ˜³ When he pulled her towards him I knew they'll burn my screen, so I held my breath. how beautiful was that.πŸ‘
dreamstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I too don't want to discuss anything in this episode except those beautiful 5 minutes. Our SiJaf's hugs. I returned to my teenage days when I used to blush whenever I watch such secenes. πŸ˜³ They were so hot togather. πŸ˜‰ Their high difference did the trick when he rested her head on his chest near his heart, and lowered his head on hers. then when he played with her hair. so romantic.
Other than this I loved the way his pushed her away when he was leaving and she held his hand, as if her touch burned his skin.πŸ˜‰ Then again he distanced himself from her until he couldn't take it anymore. πŸ˜³ When he pulled her towards him I knew they'll burn my screen, so I held my breath. how beautiful was that.πŸ‘

Beautifully said@awida.
My thoughts exactely 

i love it when we are all on the same page.
and feel the same about this drama !
Edited by dreamstar77 - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
@Dreamstar . Trust me I say that I loved watching Gustakh Ishq. even its stupidity appeals to me. I am a diehard fan of romantic serials..I can take any crap coming my way while watching them. and GI wasn't an ordinary lovestory. it was an extra ordinary one..with the most loveable couple I've ever seen. Zahid and Iqra as SiJaf will remain my hottest couple untill they come back in another serial.❀️
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Since you watch a lot I will take that coming from someone who has seen lots of things .
I'm so glad I watched something worth watching. 
so sad it won't get the recognition it deserves !
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Since you watch a lot I will take that coming from someone who has seen lots of things .

I'm so glad I watched something worth watching. 
so sad it won't get the recognition it deserves !

I didn't watch the classics of Pakistani serials. I started watching maybe 2 years ago. watched many serials..but from new generation I just find Zahid and Iqra the best couple. There are many hot pairs, but no one touched the way ZaRa did.❀️
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

OMG! Can't agree more 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was very angry with Najaf but the way she apologized was sweet so It's Ok, she is forgiven ... I think she was not only apologizing to her husband but also to the audience for being so silly .
Zahid and Iqra ( specially Zahid ) did well in the last episode . The last hug was so cute .