Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

https://x.com/sophiaaq/status/1788585790752088410?s=46

Mina is so refreshing smiley42

Aaj bhi bohat baisti ki hai sab ki uss ne smiley37

tgota92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Juni: woh Mujhe bhi Bohat kuch kehti hain. Main ignore ker deta hoon. Tum bhi ker diya karo.

Mina: main aap ko bata dena chahti hoon keh Mujhe agar koi kuch bhi kahay tou main ussi waqt maamla set ker deti hoon smiley36

She’s so fun and fiesty around simple minded shareef juni lol. What a combo. Loving this unlikely pair smiley27

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Love how subtle the drama Jaan se pyara juni is. There is no extra drama anywhere. Loving the girls and of course Juni is such a soft, pure character. Need more of such male representations

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Why I feel that mina will be negative in future episodes 

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why I feel that mina will be negative in future episodes 

Because we are used to seeing such girls be negative so it’s nice that the main lead is a girl who doesn’t take any crap but is also making valid points. 

That’s why I said it’s refreshing. None of the characters are perfect. Not Husn Ara, not Mina, not Juni 

Rich and unpredictable characters smiley20

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Wanderer

Love how subtle the drama Jaan se pyara juni is. There is no extra drama anywhere. Loving the girls and of course Juni is such a soft, pure character. Need more of such male representations

It’s just so FUN to watch - I wasn’t expecting it to be! Totally took me by surprise 

and Mamya and Zahid shockingly look so good? They compliment each other and Mamya holds her own against more seasoned actors which is amazing 

tgota92 thumbnail
The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s just so FUN to watch - I wasn’t expecting it to be! Totally took me by surprise 

and Mamya and Zahid shockingly look so good? They compliment each other and Mamya holds her own against more seasoned actors which is amazing 

Completely agree. Didn't think these two would look so good together. But again Zahid has that aura, that he can create chemistry with anyone. 

Also I love how the makers have such a simple story so interesting. There's no spice in it, but it's still so enjoyable. 

One of the best shows on air right now. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

https://fuchsiamagazine.com/the-week-in-dramas-delivering-intense-drama-romance-messages/

IMG_4737.jpeg

Mamya’s Mina is the heart of this show. And her chemistry with both Zahid and Hira is spot on! Love her scenes 🤩

Edited by tgota92 - 11 days ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 10 days ago

Like Zahid said in his iv, Juni is such a sweet and innocent man. I wasn't really expecting it.  Looks like Husn ara is going to cause trouble..