Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetarathore thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: meerab...

punjabi industry has got a lot of talent...countless singers they have...and yeah Hardy Sandhu is one of my favourite too...and soch was the first song by him that I heard and instantly fell in love with this song...babbal and jassi are good too...you should also listen to Roshan Prince, prabh gill and amrinder gill songs...they are so fantastic...cant describe the feels their songs give😳...pure love and emotions❀️...and I would suggest you to watch Amrinder Gill movies too...like goreyan nu dafa karo,love punjab,angrej,lahoriye...all have unique and beautiful concepts and story line...you wont regret watching them...

Oops how can I forget Diljit Dosanjh here...another gem...his movies jatt and juliet 1 & 2, sardaar ji are a must watch plus his songs are also too good...must have seen him in rising star,udta punjab and phillauri...his movie super singh is also coming in 2 3 days...
These days punjabi movies are much much better than bollywood movies...full on entertainment...real stressbusters...πŸ˜›

Yeah have heard about these singers will surely listen to their songs...😳 have you heard backbone by harrdy it is the first punjabi song to cross 100 m on utube i was so happy about itπŸ˜† and there is a tseries(music company) webseries called mixtape starting from tomorrow and harrdy is there in it i m so very excited to hear him again with something new πŸ˜› and i have heard some songs of dd too he is also good bt my fav.is harrdy but all of these singers u mentioned are very good too πŸ˜³
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinnas

I don't know about this language so it's possible to say any wrong or mistake it 😳 n I involved just by a bit of my interest in ur convos πŸ˜‰ so just saying hope I'm not bothering. πŸ˜† .yup by hearing that particular song I mentioned here 😳 which given me good heart full feeling about Punjabi is heart touching one πŸ‘ .want to know more about this language too 😳 . πŸ˜› ..

if you really wanna know dear you should watch punjabi songs and movies...its not at all difficult to understand...and I am damn sure you will love it...
Remember I made DraShiv vm on song dil de meharma...that was also on punjabi song...πŸ˜†but sad that was so short...if you feel anytime to listen to full song here is the link...
Dil De Meharma

btw the actor in song is roshan prince...the one I was mentioning to geeta...he also sang this song along with acting...

πŸ˜†Oops sorry... I get so excited when someone starts discussing punjabi songs and movies with me...I truly love them❀️...

TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetarathore

Yeah have heard about these singers will surely listen to their songs...😳 have you heard backbone by harrdy it is the first punjabi song to cross 100 m on utube i was so happy about itπŸ˜† and there is a tseries(music company) webseries called mixtape starting from tomorrow and harrdy is there in it i m so very excited to hear him again with something new πŸ˜› and i have heard some songs of dd too he is also good bt my fav.is harrdy but all of these singers u mentioned are very good too πŸ˜³

yeah I have listened this backbone song and truly loved it...even I made a edit on hardy sandhu from this song...
Geetarathore thumbnail

if you really wanna know dear you should watch punjabi songs and movies...its not at all difficult to understand...and I am damn sure you will love it...
Remember I made DraShiv vm on song dil de meharma...that was also on punjabi song...πŸ˜†but sad that was so short...if you feel anytime to listen to full song here is the link...
Dil De Meharma

btw the actor in song is roshan prince...the one I was mentioning to geeta...he also sang this song along with acting...

πŸ˜†Oops sorry... I get so excited when someone starts discussing punjabi songs and movies with me...I truly love them❀️...

Same here meerab i also get very excited when sm1 starts discussing punjabi songsπŸ˜†
Geetarathore thumbnail

yeah I have listened this backbone song and truly loved it...even I made a edit on hardy sandhu from this song...

yes it is one of my favorite songs right nowπŸ˜ƒ the first punjabi song i heardπŸ˜ƒ can i see that edit πŸ˜³ wud luv to see it😳
@chandu meerab is right punjabi is very easy to understand u'll easily understand it it is just similar to hindi only you can start with punjabi songs at first and then watch movies
TomNJerry... thumbnail

yes it is one of my favorite songs right nowπŸ˜ƒ the first punjabi song i heardπŸ˜ƒ can i see that edit πŸ˜³ wud luv to see it😳

@chandu meerab is right punjabi is very easy to understand u'll easily understand it it is just similar to hindi only you can start with punjabi songs at first and then watch movies

yeah sure dear ...let me search it first...πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dil De Meharma

I will try meerab to watch movies 😳 but it's difficult πŸ˜† now so first switch to songs πŸ˜‰ easy way πŸ˜‰ is it available in English translation for them πŸ˜› so it make easy πŸ˜‰ .yup ur trail Drashiv vm on Punjabi πŸ˜ƒ oh OK I will listen entire song then πŸ‘ ..
yeah it's common yar excitement regarding mentioning of own language 😳 πŸ˜ƒ if any one mentions about my language "telugu" too πŸ˜‰ I excite even more like a kid πŸ₯³ ..its our common nature πŸ˜ƒ .thanks for giving details 😳 .
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes it is one of my favorite songs right nowπŸ˜ƒthe first punjabi song i heardπŸ˜ƒcan i see that edit😳wud luv to see it😳

yeah I will try dear 😳 first with songs πŸ˜‰ n u too suggested me one song which u want me to try vm 😳 ..some words Is difficult to catch In Punjabi 😳 it's near to Hindi πŸ˜ƒ but still difficult to me πŸ˜† interest makes anything easy πŸ˜‰ let's see Wat I can able to learn from Punjabi 😳 ⭐️ ..
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I will try meerab to watch movies 😳 but it's difficult πŸ˜† now so first switch to songs πŸ˜‰ easy way πŸ˜‰ is it available in English translation for them πŸ˜› so it make easy πŸ˜‰ .yup ur trail Drashiv vm on Punjabi πŸ˜ƒ oh OK I will listen entire song then πŸ‘ ..
yeah it's common yar excitement regarding mentioning of own language 😳 πŸ˜ƒ if any one mentions about my language "telugu" too πŸ˜‰ I excite even more like a kid πŸ₯³ ..its our common nature πŸ˜ƒ .thanks for giving details 😳 .

Yeah you can find english translation of lyrics for punjabi songs...will help you understanding buddy😳
TomNJerry... thumbnail

here you go girl with your latest crush Hardy SandhuπŸ˜›