DraShiv VM on''Tu Hi Tu Hai'' from HalfGirlfriend

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone

I am back with another DraShiv VM on song ''Tu Hi Tu Hai'' from movie ''Half Girlfriend'' for all Rudra Shivangi fans...
And this time I have tried it with a concept...a DraShiv story in VM...

As we have seen enough of Rudra and his one sided love and longing for Shivangi in the show...but this time I want Shivangi in his place...so here it will be Shivangi crying and longing for Rudra's love...

According to the concept...Shivangi is forcefully married in Nikunj parivaar but not happy with her marriage...she always loved Rudra...her friend...who is  somehow getting engaged to Aaliya now...
Seeing Rudra back in her life Shivangi admits her love for him...and wants her feelings to be reciprocated...

But Rudra wants to see the depth and limit of her love and keeps on teasing her by flirting with Aaliya...but deep down he is doing all this to see a jealous Shivangi...
And as per his plan Shivangi feels jealous...infact extremely jealous and  heartbroken...tries to win him back but when fails finally decides to leave Rudra thinking he not loves her...and atlast seeing her so sad and broken Rudra confesses his feelings for her and they both have some light lovey dovey moments...secretly enjoys each other's company and ofcourse love...fooling all the jokers around them in Nikunj parivaar...

Hope you will like it...here you go...

Link:
http://vid.me/t1X4

Edited by meerab... - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow wow I have no words to say n left after watching those blissful DraShiv ❀️ scenes in those pattern you arranged meerab . πŸ€— Wat a bliss this season lost 😲 Wat a magic it is in the form of Drashiv ❀️ .the exact made for each other couple they are can TV screen have that sweet n elegant content in it .it just just soothes the eyes the most with heart as well I'm in love with it πŸ€— no words to say how brilliant you done it πŸ‘πŸΌ just dwelling in the magic of DraShiv ❀️ .and many times I had this concept in my mind 😳 and you read me well too n stolen my ideas few times 😑 πŸ˜† oops sorry 😳 I'm just kidding πŸ˜‰ but love In this concept πŸ˜› πŸ‘ n more love with this magic VM πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ ..
km -mouni together gives such a intensive performance like they both competing with each other 😳 no one more n no one less 😳 their facial features is excellently matches that the no intimacy scenes to catches fire on screen 😳 😳 .loved the bit scene -i think Ru confronts shivu about stone n her exact feelings on stone then gives poison πŸ˜† to kill him πŸ‘ wish she taken those step πŸ˜‰ the whole season relived from mess 🀣 ..their intensive confrontation n Ru ❀️ holding shivu ❀️ their emotions ...

how badly this pair separated 😲 😳 n given hell of torture to eyes by that stone 😑 😲 🀣 ..
OK leaving this routine 🀣 just love this creations ...
shivu feelings on Ru ❀️ to accommodate him 😳 our km ❀️ in those Aliya engagement track one of the best track 😳 Drashiv silent/secret love track ❀️ πŸ˜† her jealousy πŸ˜† Ru ❀️ teasing n Ru ❀️ taking blame on him Shivu Admiration on him 😳 in their combo scenes πŸ‘ excellently portrayed πŸ‘ her deep feelings always shown in /with Rudra only 😳 .. πŸ˜› .after Ru/Km 😳 never seen such intensity n power in performance n combination n convincing way in shivu aka Mouni πŸ˜› 😳 ...no competition for her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† the loss of hero clearly shown in heroine way too πŸ˜‰ 😳 ...
Drashiv ❀️ any time worth watch in any of creations they give life to them πŸ‘ pleasure to the eyes πŸ˜› .
thanks alot for the Dreamy vm ❀️ meerab πŸ‘ n always heart craves more πŸ˜‰ so hope full to wait n witness even more treasures from you 😳 . .. πŸ€— ..
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
forget to say 😳 song is excellently suited to the best to the concept and those collaborating scenes πŸ‘ . well matched with lyrics n scenes .loved another bit that πŸ˜‰ Ru ❀️ making fake call infront of Stone πŸ˜† n showed other side shivu talking in phone πŸ‘ how perfectly matched 😳 not only that every bit exactly wonderfully matched like DraShiv ❀️ .stored this treasure safely 😳 watching in repeating mode .how good it is πŸ˜ƒ time to time enhancing pleasure more the times thanks for this creations my dear πŸ€— .Doctor cum lawyer cum entertainer πŸ˜† . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ˜ƒ ..
Geetarathore thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab...

Hi everyone

I am back with another DraShiv VM on song ''Tu Hi Tu Hai'' from movie ''Half Girlfriend'' for all Rudra Shivangi fans...
And this time I have tried it with a concept...a DraShiv story in VM...

As we have seen enough of Rudra and his one sided love and longing for Shivangi in the show...but this time I want Shivangi in his place...so here it will be Shivangi crying and longing for Rudra's love...

According to the concept...Shivangi is forcefully married in Nikunj parivaar but not happy with her marriage...she always loved Rudra...her friend...who is  somehow getting engaged to Aaliya now...
Seeing Rudra back in her life Shivangi admits her love for him...and wants her feelings to be reciprocated...

But Rudra wants to see the depth and limit of her love and keeps on teasing her by flirting with Aaliya...but deep down he is doing all this to see a jealous Shivangi...
And as per his plan Shivangi feels jealous...infact extremely jealous and  heartbroken...tries to win him back but when fails finally decides to leave Rudra thinking he not loves her...and atlast seeing her so sad and broken Rudra confesses his feelings for her and they both have some light lovey dovey moments...secretly enjoys each other's company and ofcourse love...fooling all the jokers around them in Nikunj parivaar...

Hope you will like it...here you go...

Link:http://vimeo.com/221350420
or
http://vid.me/t1X4

Loved the vm meerab thanks for making it and the loved the story as well. You potrayed it with perfection πŸ‘ keep making such amazing vms😳. 
Saw your other creations on vimeo as well they were amazing...and have you seen the movie "Sargi" , saw one of the video of it so asking.πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice vm meerab...
Loved it..
Nd woww...
The concept is tooo nice...
It would have been so nice if it really happened in s2
Jade0001 thumbnail
What do I say such an Fantastic and Outstanding VM
taahir004 thumbnail
This was just Breath Taking Beautiful  
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

wow wow wow wow I have no words to say n left after watching those blissful DraShiv ❀️ scenes in those pattern you arranged meerab . πŸ€— Wat a bliss this season lost 😲 Wat a magic it is in the form of Drashiv ❀️ .the exact made for each other couple they are can TV screen have that sweet n elegant content in it .it just just soothes the eyes the most with heart as well I'm in love with it πŸ€— no words to say how brilliant you done it πŸ‘πŸΌ just dwelling in the magic of DraShiv ❀️ .and many times I had this concept in my mind 😳 and you read me well too n stolen my ideas few times 😑 πŸ˜† oops sorry 😳 I'm just kidding πŸ˜‰ but love In this concept πŸ˜› πŸ‘ n more love with this magic VM πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ ..
km -mouni together gives such a intensive performance like they both competing with each other 😳 no one more n no one less 😳 their facial features is excellently matches that the no intimacy scenes to catches fire on screen 😳 😳 .loved the bit scene -i think Ru confronts shivu about stone n her exact feelings on stone then gives poison πŸ˜† to kill him πŸ‘ wish she taken those step πŸ˜‰ the whole season relived from mess 🀣 ..their intensive confrontation n Ru ❀️ holding shivu ❀️ their emotions ...

how badly this pair separated 😲 😳 n given hell of torture to eyes by that stone 😑 😲 🀣 ..
OK leaving this routine 🀣 just love this creations ...
shivu feelings on Ru ❀️ to accommodate him 😳 our km ❀️ in those Aliya engagement track one of the best track 😳 Drashiv silent/secret love track ❀️ πŸ˜† her jealousy πŸ˜† Ru ❀️ teasing n Ru ❀️ taking blame on him Shivu Admiration on him 😳 in their combo scenes πŸ‘ excellently portrayed πŸ‘ her deep feelings always shown in /with Rudra only 😳 .. πŸ˜› .after Ru/Km 😳 never seen such intensity n power in performance n combination n convincing way in shivu aka Mouni πŸ˜› 😳 ...no competition for her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† the loss of hero clearly shown in heroine way too πŸ˜‰ 😳 ...
Drashiv ❀️ any time worth watch in any of creations they give life to them πŸ‘ pleasure to the eyes πŸ˜› .
thanks alot for the Dreamy vm ❀️ meerab πŸ‘ n always heart craves more πŸ˜‰ so hope full to wait n witness even more treasures from you 😳 . .. πŸ€— ..

Thanks a lot buddyπŸ˜›...I am really feeling glad that you liked it so muchπŸ€—...and you are right dear...all DraShiv tracks and scenes were treat to watch😳...S2 would have been another hit if makers have used drashiv chemistry as a couple but they were so busy promoting the rock couple ke ab khud ki promotions ke laik bhi nahi bacheyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

forget to say 😳 song is excellently suited to the best to the concept and those collaborating scenes πŸ‘ . well matched with lyrics n scenes .loved another bit that πŸ˜‰ Ru ❀️ making fake call infront of Stone πŸ˜† n showed other side shivu talking in phone πŸ‘ how perfectly matched 😳 not only that every bit exactly wonderfully matched like DraShiv ❀️ .stored this treasure safely 😳 watching in repeating mode .how good it is πŸ˜ƒ time to time enhancing pleasure more the times thanks for this creations my dear πŸ€— .Doctor cum lawyer cum entertainer πŸ˜† . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ˜ƒ ..

Thanks chandu❀️...I wanted to show their cute moments so used these bits from random scenesπŸ˜‰...but nice to see they matched well and you all liking itπŸ˜›...never thought it will turn out good...πŸ˜†...once again thanks for the appreciation buddyπŸ€—...afterall its all the encouragement from you sweeties that keeps me going...😳
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

Very Nice vm Meerab.

Thank u sweeties😳