Baji-Kashi's marriage proposed-12th June!!!

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola all... so finally d thing wch we wanted to avoid no matter wat did happen in 2dy's epi😆baji kashi's wedding alliance proposed...now a days kashi is less irritating dn her pathetic mom 🤢dont knw who is worst dn who...🤢

d epi begins wid bappaji taunting balaji as to hw he would arrange d army since widout money it wasnt possible fr d army to b arranged...😕balaji says dt he would find such soldiers who would die fr d country and fight as a warrior rather dn fight fr d money...😕meanwhile kashi's mom arrives and sends her maid to call her hubby...d maid goes and informs joshi and he leaves to meet his wife...baji malhar and d gang hear all dis convo and fume in anger...😕

joshi is taken to d room and his wife argues wid him saying dt he was now making much more blunder by loosing more money on shahuji since now dhanaji was dead and depending on balaji was a foolish act...😕dis is all heard by radhabai who feels bad and leaves from der...

bajo goes out and strts breaking all d coconuts 1 by one...😲his mom dad all arrive and tells to stop him but he doesnt stop he goes on breaking...😲😕balaji asks him y was he doing it...baji tells dt he was venting out his anger since he was a child but d ppl prsent der were all xperienced and knwldegble but still dey behaved v naive...😕he compares dm to chandrasen fr demoralizing and demotivating balaji against shahuji...bapaji gets angry but d priest stops him and tells dt baji was rite even if he was young but his valor and courage was equal to any elderly person prsnt der...😃bapaji dn says dt he would do all d things dt would help shahuji...😃

meanwhile it rains and baji and his gang runs out and dey njoy d rains...😛he shouts from der dt it was an indication from god dt d rains had arrived much earlier and in d meantime dey would b able to arrange d army against raje...😃

shahuji along wid balaji and joshi...shahuji thnk d god fr d early rains... but is worried dt dey need money to raise army...and joshi couldnt afford to gve dat much of his money...😲😕balaji is shocked...fb is shown hw kashi's mom takes promise from joshi dt he shouldnt spend ny penny on shahuji and should keep it fr kashi's wedding...😲joshi had to give in to her condtn...😕

fb ends and joshi apologies to shahuji dt he was a father too and had to think in terms of his daughter's wedding pov too...😕shahuji tells him dt wat if he gave him d money and he would in return search d groom fr kashi...😃joshi is happy... shahuji finally proposes alliance btw kashi and baji shocking both of dm...😲😆bt we werent shocked at all...🤪😆

kashi's class is taken by her mom fr showing d intrst in dancing in d rain...🤢she taunts baji indirectly dts wen radhabai arrives and tells her dt kashi was young so it was ok fr her to njoy d rains...but kashi's mom tells her to stay away from der family matters...🤓baji cums and retorts wen kashi puts her long nose in btw and picks up fight wid him🤢baji gves a firm reply to kashi's mom dt angers her more and she is leaves from der...

baji and his gang r in d room where gotya is busy wid his wife😆baji gets sum idea to have fun and he signals his siblings and says dt his mom had made chilly pakodas too and chima says dt dont knw who will get dt to eat...😆gotya gets tensed... baji assures him dt he would taste dm and tell... gotya gives him bajis 1 by 1😆finally d plate is empty and nothing left fr gotya to feed his wife🤣gotya finally realises dt baji had fooled him🤣🤣baji's mom arrives and gotya complains...😆baji cums and is abt to pick d baji from her plate wen she tells him to go and apologize to kashi's mom...😲baji denies to to dt...but radhabai tells him dt if he dint say sorry dn she would think dt watever kashi's mom had told abt her upbringing abt her kids were true...😲baji is left wid no optn...and he agrees but says dt he would say sorry fr d way he had spoken to her and not wat he had spoken to her...and gotya too leaves aftr taking permission frm his wife😆

Precap: baji's mom tells kashi's mom dt her son doesnt have long life...😕

Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thanks for wu😃
baji kashi's marriage to happen as it is history
did new kashi entered?
this bappaji going to trouble or help balaji? in prc he was thakurji n use to trouble prithvi n his parents
so shahuji gave idea of alliance coz of monetary help
rain started and they also showed rain😃
kashi's mom is irritating hope kashi will be tamed when comes underr radhabai's guidance
gotya's scene r fun to watch
so baji going to say sorry to kashi's mom

will have to watch online when part will uploaded
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU... 🤗
So kinda irritating episode and that is only cause of ShiuBai...🤢

So finally marriage proposal by Shahuji... 😆

Poor Gotya...🤣

The kids dancing in rain was giving such a good feel 😃 ❤️ and Krishna Bhatt praised Baji... 👏

But in future , this man will too create lot of trouble in Baji's life...🤢 😆

Radhabai asking Baji to ask forgiveness but his reply 👏.

I wish that Dipali is replaced by Nitanshi tomorrow itself...😆  😛

Precap - Shiu saying that she won't let Kashi marry Baji after she realised that Baji isn't having long life...🤢 😆  ... Seems like there will be more drama now revolving around Baji Kashi marriage 😆
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for wu😃

baji kashi's marriage to happen as it is history
did new kashi entered?
this bappaji going to trouble or help balaji? in prc he was thakurji n use to trouble prithvi n his parents
so shahuji gave idea of alliance coz of monetary help
rain started and they also showed rain😃
kashi's mom is irritating hope kashi will be tamed when comes underr radhabai's guidance
gotya's scene r fun to watch
so baji going to say sorry to kashi's mom

will have to watch online when part will uploaded

I think this Bappa ji will only create trouble for Baji when his name will be nominated for peshwa in future ... I guess very soon post leap... 😆

But Baji will give a strict reply yet with funny expression... 🤣

I am telling this according to the movie... I am not sure whether the show will follow the same or not..😆😛
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kids dancing in rain even I want to do  that😛... 
Kashi's mother 😡

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Thank you for your awesome update...Loved the episode excluding Kashi and her mother, and seconding you, her mother seems more annoying than her and comparing to her mother, she is looking less irritating. I think and really wish Kashi will be nice once she comes out from her mother's bad influence and will get trained by Radhabai after marriage. Now again coming back to the episode, I loved the last part where Baji fooled Gotya by eating the pakoras himself by teaming up with Chimna and Bhiu, they were hilarious and I don't understand why Radhabai was forcing Baji to go and apologize to Kashi's mother. Anyways I really loved the convo between Baji and Radhabai where both took the aid of Bhiu and Chimna respectively to convey their message to the other. And all the kids dancing in the rain with the bgm of swaraj was just amazing to watch. Shahuji proposing the marriage between Baji and Kashi was a witty step taken by him. Now Joshi's money which he saved for her daughter's marriage will be utilized in building the sena. I hate the precap, and I hate the vamp mother of Kashi, I am getting vibes that she is going to create more drama and I am least interested to watch it. And when will be the entry of the new Kashi? I wish I couldn't have to see this one anymore...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good update , Harshu...

filler episode...this marriage is all of a sudden...coz soon after marriage Balaji died and Baji became Peshwa...does Baji look 20 yrs old?? 😕

this NR is getting to my nerves... in actual history, there is such a amazing politics by Balaji , and here we r getting all saas-bahu style politics...I actually want to use some very bad words for CVs and this NR, but then my account will be blocked from tomorrow...

anyway, let's see what happens next...I was actually hoping to see Kanhoji Angre's entry this week... but seems we r not that fortunate...😭
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Harshu 😃
I enjoyed the episode.  I like watching political events episodes, but all episodes can't have important events happening.  Against the backdrop of Pooja, they showed bit of Bappaji and cronies antics and Baji standing upto them.

I don't find Kashi's mother irritating, she is just a typical snob who looks down on everyone and has no importance to goodness or values in people, only status and money.  Her kind are so common.

I wish Radhabai wouldn't change with position, it seems she won't.  Recap shows her concern for Kashi that she would go to tell her mother.

Enjoyed bachha party and dancing in the rain.  Gotya and wife are so cute.  Now he needs his wife's permission to go anywhere?! 😆

I hope new Kashi enters tomorrow.  Wedding tracks are usually fun to watch in historicals and with new Kashi now it might be interesting to watch.

Diksha, I don't think anything will happen to Balaji.  Some say marriage happened in young age and they have decided to show that.

Baji might be shown 18 odd post leap and political events including freeing of Yesubai will be shown.  I think lot of time for Baji to become Peshwa post leap.

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, as usual, Harshu!

I'm very curious to see the episodes this week, since there were hints last week of insecurities in both Balaji and Radhabai regarding their newly-acquired status in society. I hope they get a chance to talk about these issues in private, to gain some clarity from each other's support. I don't want them to drift apart!

I think it is quite unfortunate that the creatives were forced to gloss over so many key historical events before Balaji became Peshwa. We have gone from 1708 to 1713 in a day, basically, due to this impending leap that is hanging over all of our heads like a sword! I really hope the show's tone won't become excessively melodramatic in the days leading up to this leap. Can this leap just happen next year? Or not happen at all? *sigh*

It would have been so nice to see the Bhats dealing with Dhanaji's death, Chandrasen's intrigues and attacks on Balaji...those would have all been opportunities to show how Baji, Chimna, and Bhiu learn about handling obstacles from their parents. 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the written update tai saheb !
i feels cvs r rushing things...😒 & bajji he talks alot i understand he is the hero here but they should not make him too much talkative , i would like to see him street smart & these are his growing years , so much is happening around him  he should learn & understand from these circumstances , because its pretty clear that in future too life would not be easy for bhat family .

i liked the way radhabai took his class yesterday , pointed out at his behaviour & our bhiu...😆 , always bhai ki chamchi...😉 , poor chimna...i so gonna miss all these kids after leap .

& what they r doing to balaji , i fear they might end his character soon... , it would be sad...when there is already so much to show , this show has always covered the political part quite well therefore there are expectations , god knows why they r doing it .

this kashi's mother uff...😡 this explains the behaviour of kashi why she is so full of herself...😆
all these days i hv waited for marriage news , so wanting to see her reaction...😛