Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for wu😃

baji kashi's marriage to happen as it is history
did new kashi entered?
this bappaji going to trouble or help balaji? in prc he was thakurji n use to trouble prithvi n his parents
so shahuji gave idea of alliance coz of monetary help
rain started and they also showed rain😃
kashi's mom is irritating hope kashi will be tamed when comes underr radhabai's guidance
gotya's scene r fun to watch
so baji going to say sorry to kashi's mom

will have to watch online when part will uploaded

no new kashi ki entry nahi hui...it will happen soon...😃bappaji mite create trouble cant say doesnt seem lik he will keep quiet😆nywys... lets c wat happens 2dy...😃
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshu27

no new kashi ki entry nahi hui...it will happen soon...😃bappaji mite create trouble cant say doesnt seem lik he will keep quiet😆nywys... lets c wat happens 2dy...😃

uno wht as maddy says namrata was also good choice for kashi's role her height is also more than gotya. but lets see this new girl.
shiubai is irrating but to some extent her worries about kashi's marriage n her son's future are justified.
but what was the need radhabai telling baji's short life thing to shiubai?😡
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

I think this Bappa ji will only create trouble for Baji when his name will be nominated for peshwa in future ... I guess very soon post leap... 😆

But Baji will give a strict reply yet with funny expression... 🤣

I am telling this according to the movie... I am not sure whether the show will follow the same or not..😆😛

don't know abt bappaji's character. its real or fictional but he will surely trouble baji in future as he gave trouble to prithvi in prc as thakurji

between movie was overdramatic din't like it at all hope this baji will not do such funny things and will keep his legacy (its my opinion abt movie sorry to bm movies fans)
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

good update , Harshu...

filler episode...this marriage is all of a sudden...coz soon after marriage Balaji died and Baji became Peshwa...does Baji look 20 yrs old?? 😕

this NR is getting to my nerves... in actual history, there is such a amazing politics by Balaji , and here we r getting all saas-bahu style politics...I actually want to use some very bad words for CVs and this NR, but then my account will be blocked from tomorrow...

anyway, let's see what happens next...I was actually hoping to see Kanhoji Angre's entry this week... but seems we r not that fortunate...😭

baji shouldn't look 20 years old as marriage was happened at early age at those days. baji kashi also married at early age. 

About making saas bahu style politics its not fully converted to such they are making balance as they had to show related things as baji kashi alliance was for political purpose.  in those days all families like this had alliance were with political reasons even bhui's too
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Harshu😊
Nice episode⭐️