Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amu2017 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the update shamz ..Oh God!!! I have never seen a Male lead displaying such abhorrent behaviour! wat  the hell are they showing? Mehek shud hv slapped him there and then.. . ðŸ˜¡ shit it's just shows how low Sk can stoop!!! Hate him... after this...no matter wat they show after  now... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

I'm really thankful to my net that it ditched me and I was saved from watching this stupid epi. I'm hating you Mr. Shaurya Khanna more than I used to. Be in your limits Mister. Mahek should just boss around ab. It's high time she needs to stop being all goody goody. And Nani Svetlana are another bunch of eye sore. Huh.

PS: Maasi I'm stopping thanking you for the LUs from today. I don't want to belittle your pains and efforts for it. ðŸ¤—

i want my dish Tv to ditch me tomorrow 

Welcome Nikku ðŸ¤—
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

Shammy thank you for the LU! Guys I hate to say this but, Karuna Maa will die in tomorrow's episode... someone please probe me wrong... Karuna Maa will die and Shaurya will Kill Mehek... Karuna Maa will die they have succeeded in their plan... I don't see any miracle to save Karuna Maa...

Ammu,if Karuna ma dies and Shaurya kills Mehek then zkm ends right there.
Karuna will not die. Shaurya will torture Mehek but won't kill her re
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thanks shamz.

Disgusting back to more violence and attempting murder!

Yeah ST keep giving this crap!

The only good after this is there 7 more episodes to 200.

So after this stunt those two evil ones pull devil boy will hurt mehek again!
But I'm hoping from Svetlana record, where all her plans backfire that kuruna wakes up.

Or this could make mehek realise there are people in the house who wants to kill ma.

it's high time mahek should learn about their plans and she should unveil their masks ðŸ˜¡
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

Shammy thank you for the LU! Guys I hate to  say this but, Karuna Maa will die in tomorrow's episode... someone please probe me wrong... Karuna Maa will die and Shaurya will Kill Mehek... Karuna Maa will die they have succeeded in their plan... I don't see any miracle to save Karuna Maa...

What is this Sweetie you have lost faith where is your positive spirit 😆  You are always so positive 
if K maa dies they better end the show because nobody will want to see a crazy violent Shaurya ðŸ˜† their plan will flop I HOPE and ma will wake up I HOPE
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 6 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shams for the update I hope evil flops 
dadu stupid man I wish K maa wakes up and be cupid for Mehrya 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

Oh dear .. let there be no manhandling , shoving and pushing tomorrow. It's disturbing to read such acts , just imaging watching ..
Thank you very much Shams ..

Welcome dear...scared to watch what will happen tomorrow ðŸ˜•
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Sham...! 

So...episode is all about taking care of beloved Mom...and Mom-In-Law, while the two poisonous spiders are waiting for the right opportunities to attack/bite the already wounded prey...! Hope their criminal plans keep on failing and they themselves get tangled in their own webs...! 

Dadaji...back to square one, playing the blame game..., but PD is here to bring him back on the right track, is missing her one liners...! 

Don't know what to say about Shaurya...he's like the weather, whose keeps on changing...! 

DhwaniDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shams. After seeing some pics i doubt whether i want to even follow this show anymore ðŸ˜¡
What kind of behaviour is that & why is Mehak even taking that abuse ðŸ¤¢

So after showing Mehak as an expert cook they have also made her an ayurveda expert. ðŸ˜•
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Swetlana is sleeping in a room and Nani comes and scare her ..she shouts and wakes up..she shows her some leaves Which are poisonous and they should mix it in the medicine which Mahek has made...and they both are happy saying Shaurya will kill Mahek..

precap: Swetlana and Nani mixes that poisonous medicine ..later Karuna heart beats and pulse rating falls down..and Shaurya and Mahek comes near to her shouting Maa..

Okay just wen I thought ...wen the track can't get more worse ...
They show this...

@ all who we're cheerful to see shaurya khanna version 1.0 ...
U guys still feeling cheerful kya ? 
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago