12th June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek talks to kanta and tells Everything is fine here and what is not right I will make it right...kanta tells how should I won't be worried there is only one person who can support you and now she in coma...

It's night and mahek tries to use Shaurya lappy..he asks what she is doing..she tells she needs password..and asks him to give from there only, but he comes and enters and Mahek gets happy reading I love Mahek ..he tells don't worry it was a mistake..and I correct it...she surfs on net for some medicines...and she was looking for some leaves ...she calls home and dadu answer the call , and tells he doesn't want to talk to her ...PD takes the phone and give her the remedy by which Karuna can be cured...it's night Mahek goes to garden and collect and some leaves and take other ingredients and makes a medicine..in the kitchen

Shaurya is sleeping in room holding Karuna hand... Swetlana and Nani opens the door and tells that they should take out the plug so that she stops breathing...they turn and see mahek is coming...they hide ..Mahek enters the room...she lifts Shaurya head and puts on pillow and applies the medicine on Karuna legs Saying she will be cured quickly with this ... Swetlana and Nani checks again ...and tells when comes out I will remove the plug... Shaurya puts the hand in the medicine which is hot and wakes up from sleep and shouts ...Mahek puts her in the jug and it cools down, he tells her thanks...but again gets angry saying what she is doing here ?? she tells he made this medicine and MAA will get cured..he tells you think it's more effective than medicines...he was trying to pull her but they both fell down... k2h2 music plays m.. Everyone enters the room , Vicky, Harish, dolly..Nani and Swetlana...and they get up...after they leave shuarya holds her from back and push her out of room

It's morning doctor comes to check her , and he tells there is improvement in her health, Mahek comes with aarti Plate .. dolly tells Mahek has applied some home made medicine...and doctor ask to continue that medicine..

Mahek is in balcony and Shaurya comes there and asks her to put the medicine on Karuna ..she asks are you ordering or requesting...and ask why should she listen as he has thrown her out... Shaurya asks you came for MAA and now you are doing this drama to help her .she asks you were ready to do anything can't you say please and request...he says please go and put medicine on Karuna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res! Thank Sham! Will be doing a ZKM marathon! Hopefully today I get to read all the ones I didn't get too read πŸ˜³Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank shamz

Waiting patiently for the rest 😊
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek puts the ointment and Shaurya sits beside her and Watch...Nani comes and tells they came close again now what should we do , she tells they will replace the medicine and Shaurya will throw her out let her do some sevaa now... Shaurya and Mahek both sleeps there only beside Karuna ...Mahek gets up and put some neem leaves beside Karuna and Shaurya wakes up..she tells Maa is sleeping in same position and infection can spread it will help that infection won't spread...she asks she needs some more things for MAA medicines.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
U know only one thing was left ..that shaurya dint do to mehak...
That was physical violence ...🀒
Nowadays he started that too 😑??
I mean kya batana chathry hain yeh log...
Slight different story ki poori aisi ki taisi kardiya ...inn logoun ne.  πŸ€’
U know I think mehak shud seriously start using her powers and bossing around  to bring back this stupid khanna in line...

PS...bhai is a big jerk off all time ...as I said many time before ..🀒
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

res! Thank Sham! Will be doing a ZKM marathon! Hopefully today I get to read all the ones I didn't get too read πŸ˜³

WELCOME Meli ...all the bestπŸ˜›
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

<font size="3">U know only one thing was left ..that shaurya dint do to mehak...</font>

<font size="3">That was physical violence ...</font>
<font size="3">Nowadays hr started that took ??</font>
<font size="3">I mean kya batana chathry hain yeh log...</font>
<font size="3">Slight different story ki poori aisi ki taisi kardiya ...inn logoun ne. </font>
<font size="3">U know I thinkehak shud seriously start using her powers and bossing around to bring back this stupid khanna in line...</font>

<font size="3">PS...bhai is a big jerk off all time ...as I said many time before ..🀒</font>

WHAT! DID HE HIT HER???!!!!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thank shamz

Waiting patiently for the rest 😊

WELCOME Ice...Mami is successful in her plan and Karuna is in danger😭
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

WHAT! DID HE HIT HER???!!!!!

He holded her neck and pushed her out...😑
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So besides being am excellent cook she has become a vaid now..