Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aryaraju thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This one of the best ff . . I finished reading 1 to 11.  Can you please update it. 
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who has commented I know it's been a long while but I couldn't think of where to take shivika from here but I'm hoping to continue soon
apuk123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see you back.. waiting for next part. :)) 
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatimapervez

Thanks to everyone who has commented I know it's been a long while but I couldn't think of where to take shivika from here but I'm hoping to continue soon

The story is one of my favorite and I am glad you decided to continue it. I have full faith on your writing 😃
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Part 12

Shivay stilled for a few moments, his brain telling him that he did the right thing but his heart followed her as always... as shivay walked into the hall he heard gasps from his family members and saw their shocked expressions, dadi and omru were smiling, pinky gave a loud and excited OMM, everyone surprised to see him out of his room after months. Shivay however totally dismissed his family's reactions as he was too busy looking around for his reason to have come out here but she wasn't there, had she left already, he walked over to his family to inquire. Approaching his family he realised the shock on their faces, 'what' he asked in surprise, 'omm shivay you're out of your hiding... good good... now we can discuss about your wedding... omm I'll call tia and we can start the arrangements...' shivay tried to shush his mother but she was in a world of her own. 'Please mum...can we not talk about this now...'

In all the irritation of trying to explain to his mother, shivay suddenly felt her... she was here, he turned around to see her descending from the stairs, his heart skipped several beats once again as he saw her walking down, she was wearing a beige coloured mini tube dress, hair in loose waves, fresh natural makeup with bold red lips. She was wearing heals which elongated her sexy legs, shivay wasn't able to stop staring, a 'wow' just left his lips in amazement.

In fact everyone was shocked to see anika's new look, suddenly rudra broke the silence with a loud shriek 'oh wow anika didi you are looking so amazing' and he ran to greet her at the bottom of the stairs with a hug. 'You're gona be a bomb at the party' 'party!!...what party!!' Shivay interrupted as everyone laughed at rudra's comment, 'oh baiya me and soumaya were going to a party and anika looked so sad and upset that we thought it would be a good idea for her to join us...so she can get her mind of things' replied priyanka. Shivay who was still staring at anika couldn't believe the idiocy of his sister taking anika to a party that too dressed like this. He opened his mouth to speak but just then anika looked up and met his eyes and his words just died down in his throat, 'yes you're right priyanka... I need to get over stuff and move on' shivay felt the hurt in her voice and felt her pain, his eyes once again filled with tears and he lowered his gaze.

'Ok then dadi... we need to get going now' said soumaya and with that all the three girls started to walk off. 'Have a good time...enjoy... and don't do anything I wouldn't do' joked rudra. That little harmless joke got shivay thinking about all sorts... party... drinks...boys...anika...dressed like that. 'Wait...where are you going... at this time?...on your own...I think someone should go with you... just give me a minute I'll go get changed and come with you'. Everyone looked at him baffled, "what's wrong with you baiya?... it's not even that late and I've already told you about this party... you know we'll be safe there, protested priyanka. "Let them go billu...they'll be fine", dadi backed her smugly as she knew what was going on in her grandson's head.

With that the girls walked out, shivay was lost for words and very frustrated he ran back to his room. Locking the door behind him he paced up and down his room, finally then he took some deep breaths and decided to continue with his work. After staring at the laptop with a blank mind, no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get the picture of anika out of his head and the words that she had addressed to him, "I need to get over stuff and move on". As his restlessness got beyond measure he decided to go check on the girls, could he barge into a party uninvited? Should he? Will it be educate?? He stopped to listen to his brain for a second but it was no use because his heart couldn't agree with any logic.

Shivay rung khanna and asked him to come to the house and ask him to come out for an important matter that needed attending, as he knew that his family won't allow him to follow the girls. Khanna did as he was told and upon leaving the mansion
Was instructed to stay away from the mansion and not to answer any calls except his. With that shivay left for the party resort. It was priyanka's college friend's party which was held at an excluded resort away from the city.

Shivay frantically drove to the entrance, driving in he saw a couple of drunk youth making out. He thanked god that it wasn't anyone he knew, walking in he bumped into a few more drunkards. As he reached the party hall he saw priyanka and soumaya sat at a table chatting away, a sigh of relief left him knowing that they were behaving themselves. His search for anika continued as he urgently scanned over the crowd and then suddenly he found her, she was on the dance floor with a gang of drunk boys... and she was drunk herself too. His blood boiled at the sight of her being touched by these guys, she wasn't moving on she was just punishing herself, punishing him, for what had happened between them.

Still unnoticed by priyanka and soumaya, who he wasn't best pleased with at this moment in time, how could they bring her here and leave her alone to get into this state, they clearly knew she was upset. Not being able to watch anymore he walked upto the dance floor and put himself between anika and the gang. She saw him and giggled, " shivay, you're here??, no you can't be here it's... why would the great sso be here... it's just your imagination anika" she slurred in between her giggles. Just then she felt a grip on her wrist and the next second to her amazement she was being dragged out of there And across the hall .

Alarmed at this not being her imagination she started to struggle to get away from him but he wasn't going to let that happen. Unable to escape she threw some accusations at him, " why are you here?...and what the hell do you think you're doing?... let me go... I told you I'm gonna get over this!!'. Ignoring all her blabbering he continued to drag her until they were securely locked in the washroom, were he finally let go. As he tried to talk to her she continued to push him away and shout at him. Not knowing what else to do he did what he did best, which was to twist both her hands behind her back, putting her tightly in his arms. She stopped struggling as she felt the impact of their closeness.

Soon they were both lost in each other once again, he was the first to speak, "why are you doing this??...do you even realise what you were doing out there?" His voice trembled as his felt the guilt, the guilt of putting her in this situation, he knew that somewhere along the lines he was to blame for all this. Both anika and shivay teared up at the thought of not being able to just end this distance between them. With a sarcastic laugh, she mocked him in between her laughter, "I thought I told you...I needed to get over things and move on... why is it bothering you... you don't want me but don't want me to be with anyone else either" " stop it... you weren't moving on... look at you... drunk and throwing yourself at anyone and everyone" " I can do what I like... I can pull anyone I like... go home with..." her words died in her throat as she was pushed back into the wall behind.

Shivay had pinned her against the wall, with a bruising grip on her arms, "just don't" he spat through gritted teeth. " are you daring me..." she jokingly continued, not being able to fully comprehend his anger in her drunken state. " come on... I'd like to see you try...to dare me... dare me to go out there and pull someone younger and fitter than you". Shivay gave a deadly bloodshot stare but it didn't frighten anika, after all she was the only one who didn't have any boundaries regarding his anger. "What's wrong... the great sso... not in a challenging mood is he?... never mind... I challenge myself to... go out there find someone younger and fitter than you... someone who won't be afraid to be with me in front of the whole world...someone who will kiss me back... someone..." she suddenly stopped blurting out her randomness as she felt very drowsy. Seeing her head fall forward shivay moved closer so she could lean against him and then wound his arms around her in a comforting hug.

His anger suddenly died away as he realised what this was actually about, listening to her last words, "someone who will kiss me back", he sighed as he stroked her back, she was punishing him for rejection. She seemed relaxed, he kissed her hair, while calling out her name because he wasn't sure if she was still conscious. But then suddenly, to his surprise she stood up and moved back to get out of the hug he let go and tried to explain his side of the story to her, " anika...if this is about earlier... that I didn't kiss you back... then I didn't mean to hurt you... but..." she stopped him by putting her hand up,"I don't want to know... I don't care" " oh really you don't care?!... it doesn't look that way".

Anika started to protest that she didn't want an explanation but shivay wasn't gonna stay quiet this time. He moved closer to her placing a hand on her cheek, stroking it affectionately, their loving stare matching each others intensity and as expected anika silenced completely. "I didn't kiss you back earlier...not because I didn't want to... but because I knew... I wouldn't be able to stop..." he got closer with every word, their hearts racing, they were totally lost in the moment and without realising they were about to end the distance between them. But just as he was about to initiate the kiss anika moved away. Baffled with her response he looked at her all puzzled, she straightened herself quickly to reply. " alright so you thought you wouldn't be able to stop... so why are you doing this now...so you couldn't do it in your room... but you can... in here... in a public washroom... but now I can't... I don't want to be your dirty little secret mr. Oberio" her words might have been slurpy but shivay felt the jabs she took at his heart.

He closed his eyes to digest his heartache, as she started to walk out, shivay didn't move to stop her this time but then all of sudden she felt dizzy and fainted. He dashed to catch her in his arms, looking at her unconscious form he couldn't refrain from admiring her for the ability to speak up for herself in any situation...

To be continued...Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back dear 
Update was awesome. ..Loved it 
This Overprotective. ...Possessive nd jealous Singh Oberoi is always Nd always Bliss to read
enjoyed reading it 
Continue soon Do pm me if possible 
Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading...Finished all the parts in one go. Please update...would love to know what's in store for these two... 
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally you updated. Enjoyed reading it 👏. Please try to update the next chapter soon. Waiting 😃
panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy to see u updated.
How hard is it control one'S feelings, emotions and heart...U wrote wonderfully. Loved it to the core. Bold annika as always...I dont knw how to feel abt shivay . Sometimes i wanna hate him for being so confusing and hurting her. Sometimes i pity him. 
Plz do continue sooon...
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the likes and comments I know it has been a long time but next update will hopefully be posted soon xxxEdited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago