Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
brilliant πŸ‘
Taylor swift she is awesome..❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Love's deceit is the theme of this poem  ... you expressed it in a dulcet way with the intertwined emotions and in-depth feelings. The hurt that kills the tenderness of the heart in such tempestuous moment which allows the pain and hurt to gush out like a river, to lay down the love to die! It lets you forget what really happened and offers you a distortion of the truth! In last two  lines, you  chronicled  the acceptance of deceit with grace!  Wonderful poetic expression Ramya . I saw in this poem the rhythmic outbursts of emotion are spontaneous, unintentional and irresistible too!πŸ‘  

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res Res !

Uh-huh you too TayTay's fan ? Me too ! πŸ˜‰
Will unres soon😳
Unres!!

Wow ! It's just awesome and a treat to read ! I love the lyrics so so much and it's my favourite poem written by you and i love the rhythm . The theme of the poem is so amazing.
The last two lines gave me 
goosebumps.
I knew my life was but a dramatic bane, 
But i thought it was worth living again.

I love your poems so much ! Please write more Rammy.

Yes, I recently got hooked to her,  especially her old songs but the new ones are just as amazing too. I'm a new Swiftie. 
Thank you so much, Mou! ❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

I don't know why, but scribbles that are drenched with angst or pain or an emotion that reeks of myriad of feelings; usually hidden in one's bosom; are the ones that attracte the most. I love the idea of getting up again after a massive fall...be it real or an imagination. This one was a beautiful take of the same.

One of the best comments I ever read in this IF ! πŸ˜Š Very sensibly emotional style of expression on this gritty sentimental poem. πŸ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Ramsy πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is DOWNRIGHT beautiful! I love how the emotions flow in the poem, and the deep hurt of the one who has been cheated can be felt. Much louwe to you, for this lovely poem <3 

Thank you,  my Bunnu! You know I couldn't have done it without you. 
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome poem Ramya😊

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was so uplifting! Thank you so much for posting it here Ramyadi! <3

You're welcome, Pro!πŸ˜› I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. 
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

Lovelyy poem❀️

amazingly writtenπŸ‘

Aishu, thank you, sweetie! ❀️
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Amazing poem Di! So much feels! I can't connect to it but it's feels awesome to read such brilliant stuff πŸ˜ƒ

Whatever I write, I feel you complete my writing with your review and that's all I want to say. πŸ˜³
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

I don't know why, but scribbles that are drenched with angst or pain or an emotion that reeks of myriad of feelings; usually hidden in one's bosom; are the ones that attracte the most. I love the idea of getting up again after a massive fall...be it real or an imagination. This one was a beautiful take of the same.

Thank you for dropping by,  Shivi! I am so glad I could touch you.