Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Yet another beautiful poem RamyaπŸ‘
Fabb it is😊
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sheer awesomeness Di! This was so serene and beautiful!
The nature rejoicing while the Lord playing the flute <3

Purely written!❀️

I wish I can follow your footsteps and be half as experienced as you πŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful poem, Ramya! β€οΈ I really love the descriptions of nature. This stanza is my favorite.

Wetting her face were light, incessant showers,
She was his heart, his benevolent bower.
Playful splashes and soothing drizzles,
The waters of the Yamuna rose and whistled.

Can you write a poem on Ram-Sita's reunion after the agni pariksha? Or even an angsty one on their last glimpse before Sita's bhumi pravesh?
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
another beautiful piece ramya... πŸ‘
Nani08 thumbnail
I like your poem.
Keep posting :)
Riya_16 thumbnail
Wow...I typed an entire comment! And it's gone without getting posted. ...annoying!
Okay...let's get down to business shall we? What a mesmerising piece of work. I have always known that poetry becomes you. You are confident and words flow unhindered and smooth. Loved loved loveeed the poem. Thank you for your dedication. Radhey-Krishna's love is so mystical and deep. Thank you Ramji lal

Love
Didu
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Ramya, its been long time i logged into forum and by chance I got your PM , I am glad that I found this beautiful thread. All these are lovely creations. πŸ‘ .. Kudos dear ..really magical words..and world indeed..
Viswasruti thumbnail
Your poem has the depth and the tranquility which can be helpful in meditating and if possible attain the communion with that Radhe Krishna Divine love. Touching, sensitive, replete with heart-warming imagery, soothing, a siege on the senses, love your poem Ramya 😊!
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
While I was searching random threads I end up here accidentally. But this is one of the best accident that ever happened. Every poem is having it's own flavour. May be I can use these beautiful lines to impress few of my friends out there πŸ˜ƒ. Great work girl :) . I loved reading them. 
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Wow...I typed an entire comment! And it's gone without getting posted. ...annoying!

Okay...let's get down to business shall we? What a mesmerising piece of work. I have always known that poetry becomes you. You are confident and words flow unhindered and smooth. Loved loved loveeed the poem. Thank you for your dedication. Radhey-Krishna's love is so mystical and deep. Thank you Ramji lal

Love
Didu

This happens to me all the time  argh . I type with flow and with my whole heart and then it disappears. This is why I copy content all the time once I type , even I miss the post I can paste the same and can repost it 😊