Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Dunno how the movie will be but Salman is giving his best
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
I hope this works for right reason. Salman is doing his best. Lovely song. 😊 πŸ‘
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The song is like Pakistani TV serials' title tracks.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posting my same comment from another thread πŸ˜³
BEAUTIFUL SONG , AMAZING ACTING by Salman πŸ‘β­οΈ
Whole Breakdown of Laxman , his Pain , his craving for his beloved Bro was potrayed by SK so amazingly man !! πŸ‘ . The part where he is holding Bharat's Shoes and crying and walking on bridge ,  him breaking down and falling on his knees all shattered , and last the most heart wrenching part where he burns his Brother's all things and kisses his shoes was πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ .

Salman gonna make us all cry once again with his Brilliant Emotions . And Man !! This Film gonna be a Big Emotional Ride πŸ˜­ . How Effortless , natural Salman was there πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The part which i noticed was Salman giving Official Condolence to Sohail which is been given to every Soldier who sacrifice his Life for Country . Salman was wearing Formals there . So this means Bharat will Die ? But I really don't wanna see Bharat dying else Laxman's whole 'Yakeen' will turn out to be False and he will be all shattered πŸ˜­ . I want to see these two brother's Unforgettable reunion πŸ˜³ . 
So i think May be Indian Army will declare Bharat as dead but he will be alive in reality and may be captured in enemy's Trap .