the curious case of SaBigail

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
The fact that they scored lowest last week and did not even end up in bottom two proves the point that they get votes. Now I do see attempts to discredit them as being unpopular but the bottomline is they are the only jodi that has consistently delivered good performances. Even their bad performances are good. The only bad thing is the lopsided scoring from judges. Looking at the audience voting, I feel like SaBigail are equally strong as DiVek, if not more. (As was also mentioned sometime mid season that SaBigail and DiVek were top2). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
They have gain many meutral followers as with their BEST performances
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Saw abi in one or two episodes of "yeh hai aashiqui", had no clue about sanam, but got addicted to them after watching this show and their offscreen videos/interviews. (Turns out abi has worked as a lead in quite a no. of youth soaps, though not even closely as popular as saas bahu sagas. I watched "zindagi wins" in one go after watching her in NB,  and now a big fan of her acting as well.) It feels great to know that there are other people like me.

Just look at their insta accounts, they had only few (2digit)k followers before NB and now after this show they have crossed some 250k followers which is a huge gain in such a short span of time even for the popular leads of telly towns.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Being popular on IF doesnt imply you are popular everywhere... 
And general audience like good performance... which AbiNam is giving right from the start...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
once active on IF and now a silent reader like me their are many who are voting for Sanam and abigail 😊
I like abigail and i donot know sanam is her boyfriend before NB, it was a sweet surprise for me when NB started...

They are perfect .. i want to see them win 😊
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How do you know Sanam Abigail have less number of fan?  Are you using any analytics?  Ya baba ne sapne mein kaha tha? 
before start of the season , Sanm-Abigail for sure were not that famous as how the other few jodis are , or may be Sanam-Abigail fans didnt made as noise as how other couple's fan have made ..😆
Speaking for myself , I knew about Abi because of her show from Channel V which I didn't even followed but just knew as I used to watch D3 Back then .
About Sanam , lol I never liked him , all thanks to his Master Remo ..😆

But Surprisingly ,  he is genuine here in NB  , He is totally committedto the DANCE Factor and  not resorting to other things which catches viewer's attention , which he used to do in JDJ/DID .
Alsi I find Abi absolute darling , infact I love her more then Sanam plus as a couple I like them .

So I see , whatever fan following they have gained majorly Its been through NB , which makes quite clear that You don't need a default fan support , National or International fans , If You are good in your business , You'll be appreciated and get support .
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sanam Abigail have many neutral n also others fandom's fans also... They will go in top2 for sure. N hope they will win 👏
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanam and abhi are gaining so many neutral fans...also on twitter i saw other fandoms like krystal, barun, mouni, shakti also supporting them...Hope they win this season...Edited by Aishaahmd - 6 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

before start of the season , Sanm-Abigail for sure were not that famous as how the other few jodis are , or may be Sanam-Abigail fans didnt made as noise as how other couple's fan have made ..😆

Speaking for myself , I knew about Abi because of her show from Channel V which I didn't even followed but just knew as I used to watch D3 Back then .
About Sanam , lol I never liked him , all thanks to his Master Remo ..😆

But Surprisingly ,  he is genuine here in NB  , He is totally committedto the DANCE Factor and  not resorting to other things which catches viewer's attention , which he used to do in JDJ/DID .
Alsi I find Abi absolute darling , infact I love her more then Sanam plus as a couple I like them .

So I see , whatever fan following they have gained majorly Its been through NB , which makes quite clear that You don't need a default fan support , National or International fans , If You are good in your business , You'll be appreciated and get support .

@bold bang on. Couldn't agree more. 👏