Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
yeah attu has either his one eye closed wenever 2 show any extreme expressions or had mouth hanging opened like  any1 better knows.and no emotions in his voice just a bland drone liek voice.😉

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Ha ha Lola u are just plain hater right?Without any reason who just knows to hate a particular character.Rofl yeah Tantrum king and your Vitharva offcourse have survived so many hurdles at the stake of life of others.Ofcourse they are meant to stay together and will stay together at Hell..By the way pls Google the meaning of stoned expression because if Ravish is stoned expression wala or tantrum king I'm sure they have changed the meaning of both the words to the nicest possible.Hey btw enjoy la la land with Atte wala attuuu..Ppl only sympathised and noticed when he turned mad otherwise his acting is puke worthy.

Not your fault actually, I can understand the trauma you're going thru as a fan, first you ppl wanted V family domination which didn't happen, then you wanted Vivi to fall in love with servant Ravish that also don't happen, then you wanted Madhav to be Servant Ravish's kid that also didn't happen, then you wanted Ravish to lose his virginity with psycho kangu that also didn't happen, too much to bear as a fan and in return you have nothing but to glorify non existent sacrifices of your wooden lord .

Atte wala Attu jaisa bhi hai show ka hero hai, Vividha heroine hai and Ravish side role who got f**ked by others Lmao ..

Weren't you swearing that after the wood's death you will stop watching, then what are you doing here? I mean side characters don't deserve to start or end the show gracefully, only actors who matter do. Poor wood king, I hope he gets another side role soon and gets his deserved new fan bass because this show has given him zero fans whereas the real leads have earned new fans and that's the difference .

And to call a plank a plank isn't hatred, I thought Ravish was useless, he died and good for him, he deserved it after being a born criminal of a criminal family and criminal's husband now. Loser

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Atta kyun.. hawa hawai wala Attu bolo.. jisse bhi khush ho jao, wo bolo😆

If world would have gone as per you, SV could have won an OSCAR already, category they could decide later.🤣

I am so glad Atharv still doesnt have a wooden constipated face like the second fiddle.

Vikram is the producers and Cvs favorite, they write extra scenes for him whereas Ravish gets to throw dialogues like " Atharva Vividha kabhi alag nahi hongey "
Lmao what a tight slap on wood's fanbase, before dying wood confessed that A and V will be together and his fans demanded his suhagraat with kangu who is smart enough to keep him at bay just like Vivi ..

He's a cheat and kicked out army officer and son of a witch who was a murderer too .. Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 6 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Not your fault actually, I can understand the trauma you're going thru as a fan, first you ppl wanted V family domination which didn't happen, then you wanted Vivi to fall in love with servant Ravish that also don't happen, then you wanted Madhav to be Servant Ravish's kid that also didn't happen, then you wanted Ravish to lose his virginity with psycho kangu that also didn't happen, too much to bear as a fan and in return you have nothing but to glorify non existent sacrifices of your wooden lord .

Atte wala Attu jaisa bhi hai show ka hero hai, Vividha heroine hai and Ravish side role who got f**ked by others Lmao ..

Weren't you swearing that after the wood's death you will stop watching, then what are you doing here? I mean side characters don't deserve to start or end the show gracefully, only actors who matter do. Poor wood king, I hope he gets another side role soon and gets his deserved new fan bass because this show has given him zero fans whereas the real leads have earned new fans and that's the difference .

And to call a plank a plank isn't hatred, I thought Ravish was useless, he died and good for him, he deserved it after being a born criminal of a criminal family and criminal's husband now. Loser

ROFL I should be asking u this question that what are u doing here?As far as I can read the heading and title of the topic it doesn't read Vitharva by any means.So I'm here commenting where I'm supposed to but you are at very wrong place venting out your frustration as everyone's blaming Vitharva for Ravish's death.So deal with it my friend 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When you talk about the show on the forum, everyone is entitled for their opinion. If u dont want others opinion just go to the actors AT.
We are happy Ravish died and so we are here. You gotta problem , deal with it urself.
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Vikram is the producers and Cvs favorite, they write extra scenes for him whereas Ravish gets to throw dialogues like " Atharva Vividha kabhi alag nahi hongey "
Lmao what a tight slap on wood's fanbase, before dying wood confessed that A and V will be together and his fans demanded his suhagraat with kangu who is smart enough to keep him at bay just like Vivi ..

He's a cheat and kicked out army officer and son of a witch who was a murderer too ..

So you finally confessed the Truth that Vikram's is producers and CV's favourite.Goid but u know to run a show successfully and for a longer period of time you need to have an audience favourite actor if I go by your theory that Shashank is expressionless he wouldn't had the credits of a milestone serial named Balika Vadhu.Still you may as I have said u earlier as well write as much as u can but Shashank has proved his mettle as an actor.And in a month JNDSD is going off air so star plus isn't stupid enough to cancel an extension if leads are so famous or good in acting.One who is appreciated by masses is something that matters.And u admit it or not he surely did give burns and sleepless nights to Vitharva and his fans and mostly to your Vikku...Anyways
monu_tan thumbnail

He's a cheat and kicked out army officer and son of a witch who was a murderer too ..

Yeah its so difficult for Sunjive Puri to give lines for Ravish, they all get wasted with absolutely no impact. I actually feel bad for creatives that their hardwork goes for a toss with Ravish in frame.

He has been a sewak to VV all his life, army officers aint like that. Never had a career or a house. Lived off on others and babysat madhav. First one to get chucked out of the show too. ðŸ˜†
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

When you talk about the show on the forum, everyone is entitled for their opinion. If u dont want others opinion just go to the actors AT.

We are happy Ravish died and so we are here. You gotta problem , deal with it urself.

I have no problems with your delusional blabbering and beyond a point if I argue with sensible one there are chances that there will be some healthy discussion which I'm not so it's plain wastage of my time.By the way I had replied as I was asked why are we on this forum after his exit so boss u tell something irrelevant then be prepared for befitting replies.Thank u and I hope u have a nice day
monu_tan thumbnail
Ok just to make u guys a bit more unhappy Yash Patnaik the producer said clearly there there was no six months extension given to the show.. 

Maybe get some other bahana of Ravish ouster from the show.
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I have no problems with your delusional blabbering and beyond a point if I argue with sensible one there are chances that there will be some healthy discussion which I'm not so it's plain wastage of my time.By the way I had replied as I was asked why are we on this forum after his exit so boss u tell something irrelevant then be prepared for befitting replies.Thank u and I hope u have a nice day

U are talking on behalf of ppl who said they would leave this place if SV is ousted..If you dont get the reference then why blame others for ur folly