Atlast Ravish is no more

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
You die Vividha! If it was your father, you would have done tandav and accused everyone in the vicinity.

You dirty woman, you wanted your dirty father and allowed a good man to die in his dirty hands.

But wait, there is still a possibility that someone must have killed Ravish taking advantage of the situation.

Kangna might have killed Ravish and Madhav maybe the reason she told police that Vividha was the killer.

By that she could have Madhav for herself. Or she maybe very angry with Vividha for Ravish's death.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
One thing I loved today. Kangana giving a good slap to Vividha.
Mai4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haven't seen the episode yet...so they didn't show who killed Ravish?
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai4eva

haven't seen the episode yet...so they didn't show who killed Ravish?

No. Thats a suspense.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
The witness will be Khushi who was trying to enter that room. 
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now that Ravish character is no more, I could not stop myself from commenting leaves. The suspects are Kangana and Kailash. For Kangana 50-50 chances. All that becoming good and understanding wife is a drama. She is still with Kailash. Must say Sara is a good actor.

And for Kailash as he was under the influence of injection his chances are also 50-50, but then he is a strong willed murderer that he might have got into his senses very soon. Have you noticed Khushi coming towards the room or she is already in the room. Kailash might have taken shield of Khushi or prompted her to kill Ravish as he did previously when the goons came earlier. Remember Kailash and Khushi fighting with goons. Same way. Khushi follows whatever Kailash says and she might have killed Ravish. Same time Vividha might have entered the room and seeing Knife in Khushi's hand she took the blame into her hands.

One thing for sure I cannot forgive the character Vividha and Atharv to an extent. The worst female lead ever.

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Now that Ravish character is no more, I could not stop myself from commenting leaves. The suspects are Kangana and Kailash. For Kangana 50-50 chances. All that becoming good and understanding wife is a drama. She is still with Kailash. Must say Sara is a good actor.

And for Kailash as he was under the influence of injection his chances are also 50-50, but then he is a strong willed murderer that he might have got into his senses very soon. Have you noticed Khushi coming towards the room or she is already in the room. Kailash might have taken shield of Khushi or prompted her to kill Ravish as he did previously when the goons came earlier. Remember Kailash and Khushi fighting with goons. Same way. Khushi follows whatever Kailash says and she might have killed Ravish. Same time Vividha might have entered the room and seeing Knife in Khushi's hand she took the blame into her hands.

One thing for sure I cannot forgive the character Vividha and Atharv to an extent. The worst female lead ever.

That sounds possible. Kailash might have killed and put the knife in Khushi's hands. Khushi is a child and it is difficult for a child to stab a full grown heathy male to death.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Where is Kailash or where is his dead body?
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know I think just because we don't hate Vividha they will make kangana murderer.. Because otherwise everybody hates Vividha now more than KK or anyone else
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think its kangs. she heard the sound & went down & was trying 2  stop viv-attu.
why"ll she kill ravi?? bcoz if ravi gets killed she"ll b again alone & that wud'd b against her. it must b KK or ankit or guddi.if kangs wud'd been wid KK he wud'd told that kangs is wid him.

and  KK mite'd bcum conscious. it must b KK & he must'd given knife 2 khushi or khushi'd seen him killing ravi.

i m sure kangs is not killer. shes not doing any drama.oderwise they wudn't'd shown KaVish emotnl scene.