Dogle people(Hypocrites)

pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dogle people are those who are something in front while something else in back , that's wat most of dwal fans are , and some are saying that few are commenting without seeing her previous shows well my bad luck had to watch it as my fav was in there too because of whome that serial was hit bt yeah dwall fans will defo denies it shhshshzh

Season 2 was perfect example of that where dwall proved that , bechari dwalll ... and too save her and the show there was reentry of hero too end that crap hence prooved

Now coming too her sympathy thing well she loves it and fools her lovely phans like that always that's y noone is her friend from prev show ... well they too hv many fans like dwall and grabbed better projects
🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is that thread title for you 🤣
I didnt get anything srsly 
Does that dwall or something like that means doll 🤣You know what the title suits you 🤣
Some ppl are so much obsessed with her 🤔 no actually with her fans 😆
Keep the spirit dawll 🤣
pahaanni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Partholic_Girl

Is that thread title for you🤣

I didnt get anything srsly
Does that dwall or something like that means doll🤣You know what the title suits you🤣
Some ppl are so much obsessed with her🤔no actually with her fans😆
Keep the spirit dawll🤣

well its for dwall fans only , if u r one of them I hv full sympathy for u too just like I sympathise for ur dwall
Partholic_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pahaanni

well its for dwall fans only , if u r one of them I hv full sympathy for u too just like I sympathise for ur dwall

Well I am her fan or not that doesnt matter but the way you are mocking her can instigate anyone and please tell me a reason what is the need to show sympathy when no one is asking for it!! 
You have no rights to judge or sympathize her and niether to her fans!! 
She is happy so are her fans so jst cut the crap of sympathy and all!! 

pahaanni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Partholic_Girl

Well I am her fan or not that doesnt matter but the way you are mocking her can instigate anyone and please tell me a reason what is the need to show sympathy when no one is asking for it!!
You have no rights to judge or sympathize her and niether to her fans!!
She is happy so are her fans so jst cut the crap of sympathy and all!!

Please do read did I even name anyone I just said dwall and some reality and u jump on it , so its ensures that I m not lying specially sympathy thing 👏

I m happy my hero is doing better things in life
Partholic_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pahaanni

Please do read did I even name anyone I just said dwall and some reality and u jump on it , so its ensures that I m not lying specially sympathy thing 👏

I m happy my hero is doing better things in life

Jst explain me what does @bold mean 😕
And no one needs your sympathy by the way! 
And if I am not wrong the hero you are talking about is someone whom even I adore! 
And this is not the right place to talk about him!!! He is nowhere related!
Edited by Partholic_Girl - 6 years ago
pahaanni thumbnail
challo lets leave all that thing I made this post just for those fans of her who were praising her costars bt now saying blahblah abt them , so I said dogla thing as most of fans of dwall fan are dogla or I can opportunity seekers asthey were in my hero case , I hated when I read few comments from dwall fans on his profile and believe me I was pissed , my friend told me that here too dwall and her doogle fans are doing same .
👏
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
seriously?kya ho tum?kyy was hit because of manan,story,and both parth and niti.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Making a post about those fans just proves that you're obsessed with putting them down. This isn't even the right place to discuss your hero. Go and discuss him somewhere else.
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A show needs more than just ONE actor or do you believe he could have made a hit just by himself.
If that's all that needed than you can look at his picture all day