Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pahaanni

Dogle people are those who are something in front while something else in back , that's wat most of dwal fans are , and some are saying that few are commenting without seeing her previous shows well my bad luck had to watch it as my fav was in there too because of whome that serial was hit bt yeah dwall fans will defo denies it shhshshzh

Season 2 was perfect example of that where dwall proved that , bechari dwalll ... and too save her and the show there was reentry of hero too end that crap hence prooved

Now coming too her sympathy thing well she loves it and fools her lovely phans like that always that's y noone is her friend from prev show ... well they too hv many fans like dwall and grabbed better projects
🥱

If you have watched her previous serial for whatever reasons, how do you fall in the category of " those who comment without watching her previous show?" ... Dogle people to say one thing in front while something else in back (  your definition), but since you are saying two different things in one breath, what does that make you?... UMMM... DOUBLE DOGLI!!! Luck or no Luck😉 

Season 1 was a HIT because of your favorite and Season 2 still tanked in spite of your favorite😲??? Again, two different statements in one breath?... DOUBLE DOGLAPAN once again!!!😆 

You do not like her, but still you keep tabs on what she does to her fans, who she is friends with and so on??? DOUBLE DOGLAPAN galore!!!😉 And her co-stars grabbed better projects???... Like really??? Your favorite's Bolly dream has tanked, his co-star dumped him for bigger camps, he is in news for all the wrong reasons, the other co-stars are either roaming around being a A class velli, while her other co stars are playing  roles of a vamp or side character. The only person who seems to have done well for now is Jotwani... 

Please tell me.. if you think Ghulaam is not that big or better than the Shows of her previous co-stars, then why are you even watching it rather than the better Shows of her previous co-stars?? NO LIMIT OF DOUBLE DOGLAPAN, eh !!!😉

P.S : We, the fans of "that Show, its visionary and its lead pair " treat all the things related with it with utmost awe and reverence... Refrain bringing them here in a totally different Forum just to prove your non-existent and self-contradictory points... You sure know it is against the Forum's COC too..

Edited by bitasta - 7 years ago
pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitasta

If you have watched her previous serial for whatever reasons, how do you fall in the category of " those who comment without watching her previous show?" <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">... Dogle people to say one thing in front while something else in back ( your definition), but since you are saying two different things in one breath, what does thatmake you?... UMMM... DOUBLE DOGLI!!! Luck or no Luck😉</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Season 1 was a HIT because of your favoriteand Season 2 still tanked in spite of your favorite😲??? Again, two different statements in one breath?...</font>DOUBLE DOGLAPAN once again!!!😆

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You do not like her, but still you keep cabs on what she does to her fans, who she is friends</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">with and so on???</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DOUBLE DOGLAPAN galore!!!</font>😉<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And her co-stars grabbed better projects???... Like really??? Your favorite'sBolly dream has tanked, his co-star dumped him for bigger camps, he is in news for all the wrong reasons, the other co-stars are either roaming around being a A class velli, while her other co stars are playing roles of a vamp or side character. The only person who seems to have done well for now is Jotwani...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Please tell me.. if you think Ghulaam is not that big or better than the Shows of her previous co-stars, then why are you even watching it rather than the better Shows of her previous co-stars?? NO LIMIT OF</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DOUBLE DOGLAPAN, eh !!!😉</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.S : We, the fans of "that Show, its visionary and its lead pair " treat all the things related with it with utmost awe and reverence... Refrain bringing them here in a totally different Forum just to prove your non-existent and self-contradictory points... You sure know it is against the Forum's COC too..</font>

</font>
</font>

Told u people like u r in lala land , everyone is at there good and best place especially him , n not playing sidey character like ur dwall , not watching ghulaam for ur dwall as there are far better actors to watch for so chill

Abt others ditch people's they too r doing good and not do things for sympathy , I guess u r mana fan n not only her fan bt I can see ur venom against him which makes people or can say phans like u dogle or dogli watever ... and abt me I always love and adore only him and have defended him against stupid phans n vikas chamachas so mind ur own businesses

🥱
pahaanni thumbnail

Originally posted by: chair1992

A show needs more than just ONE actor or do you believe he could have made a hit just by himself.

If that's all that needed than you can look at his picture all day

season 1 vs season 2 and u get ur answer asI m 100% sure u hardly can bear it 🥱
pahaanni thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

Making a post about those fans just proves that you're obsessed with putting them down. This isn't even the right place to discuss your hero. Go and discuss him somewhere else.

well I m just seeing history repeats here too so I came

I don't understand whereevr she goes y negative publicity came too , so I guess I m right in every sense

pahaanni thumbnail
Challo u guy's keep d efending her bt truth is truth and everyone knows while u all keep collecting sympathy for her and enjoy ,,,

Good n8 🥱
beautifulchaos thumbnail

Told u people like u r in lala land , everyone is at there good and best place especially him , n not playing sidey character like ur dwall , not watching ghulaam for ur dwall as there are far better actors to watch for so chill

Abt others ditch people's they too r doing good and not do things for sympathy , I guess u r mana fan n not only her fan bt I can see ur venom against him which makes people or can say phans like u dogle or dogli watever ... and abt me I always love and adore only him and have defended him against stupid phans n vikas chamachas so mind ur own businesses

🥱  
@ Pahaani
Oh ok... So playing the leading character is playing a sidey???... Oh oh ok... Whatever floats your boat .. No she is not my Dwal, doll or whatever...And I care tinkers' damn about why you are watching Ghulaam??... Have I asked you your reason for watching that?

And yeah I am the fan of that LEAD pair... And no, unlike you I DO not spew venom about him... I would say the same thing for HER, had it been the case with her.. And yeah... Once upon a time, SHE was in news for all the bad reasons too... Most of the  fans of THAT couple did not side with her then... I know HE is going through a rough patch now, but I'm sure HE will bounce back too!!! . This makes me a realist and a true fan... I thought you at least know the difference between being DOGLI and being REALISTIC.

And doing things for sympathy?... Are you outright delusional or in denial??? People waste their money on someone just because of sympathy?... Those whose money is involved in the Show hire ANYONE just like that, just out of sympathy? Hain...Which business model is it?? Harvard, Chicago or London School  of Economics?? Oh wait... it must be Pahaani's Business Model right???

You make such outrageous be sir pair ke arguments and still label other as stupids???

Not only are you DOUBLE or even TRIPLE DOGLI, you are DESPERATE too... I do not know about HER, but you are definitely trying to get some sympathy for YOURSELF by bringing the Show and actors who are not at all related to this Forum..

And again, stop bringing that Show, the actors and anything related to that Show here... It is a different Froum for crying out loud.. 

P.S : For a piece of advise you have given me... why not apply it on yourself???.. GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bitasta

If you have watched her previous serial for whatever reasons, how do you fall in the category of " those who comment without watching her previous show?" <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">... Dogle people to say one thing in front while something else in back ( your definition), but since you are saying two different things in one breath, what does thatmake you?... UMMM... DOUBLE DOGLI!!! Luck or no Luck😉</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Season 1 was a HIT because of your favoriteand Season 2 still tanked in spite of your favorite😲??? Again, two different statements in one breath?...</font>DOUBLE DOGLAPAN once again!!!😆

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You do not like her, but still you keep tabs on what she does to her fans, who she is friends</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">with and so on???</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DOUBLE DOGLAPAN galore!!!</font>😉<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And her co-stars grabbed better projects???... Like really??? Your favorite'sBolly dream has tanked, his co-star dumped him for bigger camps, he is in news for all the wrong reasons, the other co-stars are either roaming around being a A class velli, while her other co stars are playing roles of a vamp or side character. The only person who seems to have done well for now is Jotwani...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Please tell me.. if you think Ghulaam is not that big or better than the Shows of her previous co-stars, then why are you even watching it rather than the better Shows of her previous co-stars?? NO LIMIT OF</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DOUBLE DOGLAPAN, eh !!!😉</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.S : We, the fans of "that Show, its visionary and its lead pair " treat all the things related with it with utmost awe and reverence... Refrain bringing them here in a totally different Forum just to prove your non-existent and self-contradictory points... You sure know it is against the Forum's COC too..</font>

</font>
</font>

wow.just to prove her wrong you are talking nonsense about other?great.Edited by AKHIAWAL - 7 years ago
beautifulchaos thumbnail
^^ What nonsense am I talking about?? Please enlighten

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Topics created to instigate and bash will not be entertained and be warned that any such topics in the future will warrant a raise in warning level.

Closed
Ghulam DT