Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

but but but...when SRK asked Priyanka to marry him...at an awards function...that wasn't a joke...he was serious...because that video is put up by her fans every single time😆😆...now Dwayne is a man in a committed relationship...but his saying I love Priyanka...is obviously a joke...not for u Dexy...just making a general observation😆😆

so so far in HW...its Kimmel a married man...and now Dwayne in a committed relationship.

doesnt the same hold true for DP ? Why isnt her comments thought of as a joke ?
She is s**t-shammed even for being a woman.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WTH ? How creepy is this ? Are they trying to woo an Indian audience with this nonsense. First Vin and DP and now the Rock and PC. I dare them to say this about an American actress of any ethnicity. They would be slapped with a sexual harassment suit so fast they would get whiplash.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justmoi

WTH ? How creepy is this ? Are they trying to woo an Indian audience with this nonsense. First Vin and DP and now the Rock and PC. I dare them to say this about an American actress of any ethnicity. They would be slapped with a sexual harassment suit so fast they would get whiplash.

DP was more than fine with it and it appears so is PC tou kahan ka darr?😆

Originally posted by: anjs

DP's comment about Vin was clearly was joke. I defended her then - people need to promote and flirtation is usually liked by the shipper audience. 

Dwayne is also just joking. These things are not to be taken seriously. 

Same as SRK's singing. He was just providing romantic star type entertainment. Even people in the audience were laughing and enjoying. 

I personally don't like all these weird promotions but everyone does them and lots of fans sit drooling and imagining couples out of it.

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Vin is known to be creepy. I think it's because there's a lot of gay rumors about him so he overdoes it to make himself look straight. He recently said Charlize Theron loved kissing him and enjoyed those scenes so much. She went on Ellen and disputed it and pretty much implied that Vin is a creepy weirdo.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think so...

Image result for Dwayne johnson's girlfriend

<a href="http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/07/lauren-hashian-dwayne-rock-johnson-girlfriend-dating-hercules-premiere-ex-wife/"></a>

Is he married too
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

The difference between DP and PC is...that DP is stupid...PC is cunning and smart...DP will say something and make the other party a victim...PC will say something and will become the victim herself😆😆...ab batao bhala...kissi married man ke saath affair karne per kissi ko itna support milta hai kya...but she got it...SRK got bashed...and PC became the DEVI who exposed SRK...everyone forgot that PC CHOSE to have an affair with a married man just like the married mEn CHOSE to have an affair with her😆😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

his GF.

[quote]SRK got bashed...and PC became the DEVI who exposed SRK...everyone forgot that PC CHOSE to have an affair with a married man just like the married mEn CHOSE to have an affair with her😆😆
[/quote]

^She is #confident #sassyaf #feminist #empowered modern woman who keeps having affairs with married men over and over and is now praised for her behavior. Bragging about being a home-wrecker is so cool and praiseworthy. 

At least all the married men she sleeps with are ashamed enough to keep quiet but she's proud of her antics and has developed a new fanbase out of it. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

but but but...when SRK asked Priyanka to marry him...at an awards function...that wasn't a joke...he was serious...because that video is put up by her fans every single time😆😆...now Dwayne is a man in a committed relationship...but his saying I love Priyanka...is obviously a joke...not for u Dexy...just making a general observation😆😆

so so far in HW...its Kimmel a married man...and now Dwayne in a committed relationship.

Point