Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shanky1

Have you seen her hitting on men from HW?
Nobody is representing the country it is not Olympics. They have just gone for their careers.

I haven't, there's nothing wrong with healthy flirting. As long as it doesn't go OTT or looks awkward like in DP's case.

Sweety, even when it comes to Olympics most go for their career in sports.. while representing India at the same time.
Someone needs to give a chapat (slap) on this taklo (baldie) for his fakeness...there is nothing in PC to fall in love ...

Stupid promotions

in one pic she is looking dusky..in the other she has turned into snow white. 

what a wannabe
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Someone needs to give a chapat (slap) on this taklo (baldie) for his fakeness...there is nothing in PC to fall in love ...

Stupid promotions

in one pic she is looking dusky..in the other she has turned into snow white. 

what a wannabe

Maybe it's not the pictures but your eyes and the contrast/lightning Hippoji. She is a dusky woman and the West likes em that way, at least there she wouldn't be faking her skin colour.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stell66

Coz there's a difference how PC and DP behaves. If you compare both of their video, it was Dwayne who suprised her from behind and PC maintained a distance unlike DP who chipkofied like Betal to Vikram Vin

🤣

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Maybe it's not the pictures but your eyes and the contrast/lightning Hippoji. She is a dusky woman and the West likes em that way, at least there she wouldn't be faking her skin colour.

In right picture she has put a lot of powder ...if she were to shake her head like a malang the powder will dust off
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pehle Mastani ne Bajirao takle ko chorke Safed takle se Pyaar ki news banayi thi, ab Kashibai ne bhi dhoka de diya ek Safed takle k liye. Hai re Bajirao tera kya hoga!
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

It is like  Sara ali Khan chipkoing with SRK translates into despo behavior somehow so by that logic this means same thing to, you have to be consistent with being conservative or else don't be 

LOL are you following my posts😆😉

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy, not that I agree with all the chumma chatti. I would prefer if most refrained from this extremely unnecessarily fake PDA. 

If Shah was chipkoing to Sara I would have said the same, that it was weird. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Pehle Mastani ne Bajirao takle ko chorke Safed takle se Pyaar ki news banayi thi, ab Kashibai ne bhi dhoka de diya ek Safed takle k liye. Hai re Bajirao tera kya hoga!

Isiliye Bajirao 39 years ki age mein chal base. 

Pata tha unhe.. biwiyan dhoka degi. 

Last time mein toh paglaye firte the. He could see the future. 2 takle aayenge. Kashi aur Mastani ko uda le jayenge. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

PS -- No intent of offending real Bajirao. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stell66

Coz there's a difference how PC and DP behaves. If you compare both of their video, it was Dwayne who suprised her from behind and PC maintained a distance unlike DP who chipkofied like Betal to Vikram Vin

🤣🤣🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Obviously it's a joke. He's madly in love with Lauren.