Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
there r not many great shows at the moment i think even channels r confused as to what works what doesnt  im ean even superstars cant gurantee trps i unsubscribed colors after jhalak but from what ive been reading colors has been coming up with good shows hopefully sanaya next show wld be with colors anyway other then wait there isnt much we can do hopefully a web series is offered to her so we cld see her soon anyway she shld be in mumbai now  after her holidays
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Just want her back in a good show as per her liking.
And her silence may be because she is considering scripts...lets just hope and pray she gets something trend setting, something worth her and our wait.
She is way too talented for some of the mediocre shows airing on tv now a days.Edited by AnKforeva - 6 years ago
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi, guys!
I got a message that my warning level has being raised by 20% for breaching the forum rules / code of conduct.  And I want to say that do not violate these  participation and rules.  Sorry  i for writing off-topic, please tell me how to check my alert meter for more details?
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hyacinthus

Hi, guys!
I got a message that my warning level has being raised by 20% for breaching the forum rules / code of conduct.  And I want to say that do not violate these  participation and rules.  Sorry  i for writing off-topic, please tell me how to check my alert meter for more details?

I don't know much about this, but I wonder if the mods who have breached the so called forum rules and code of conduct have received any warnings!
Edited by kbtr - 6 years ago
sayari16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys is everything well between monaya? I noticed mohit nd sanaya hardly post any pic of them nd dont know why feel soo weird about them.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayari16

guys is everything well between monaya? I noticed mohit nd sanaya hardly post any pic of them nd dont know why feel soo weird about them.

Mohit must be busy shooting for his new show!
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry dear they are very much in love & they r very happy😆 touchwood(buri nazar se bachaye babies ko😆 specially TS walo se🤣)
How can u forget Sanaya posted Mohit new show pic & she wished Mohit"killed it baby"😉.

They don't have to prove or show  there love to outsider.
Edited by Aruna.negi - 6 years ago
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail

Everything is perfect dear...don't worry😆
Mariangeorge89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Don't worry dear they are very much in love & they r very happy😆 touchwood(buri nazar se bachaye babies ko😆 specially TS walo se🤣)
How can u forget Sanaya posted Mohit new show pic & she wished Mohit"killed it baby"😉.

They don't have to prove or show  there love to outsider.

Exactly dear and dont forgot from a week mohit interview with raj when he was asked about sanaya opinon of his show he said she luved the show and she knew n luved his character and one asked about how he proposal to sanaya he said he was grateful that she said yes to him he was lucky and he is lucky😃 monaya dont need any proof or pics to share their luv as all the past years sanaya wasnt on sm so we usually didnt get lot of pics of them😆