Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deletedaccount thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys I am hope you are doing great
I just wanted to say, I know that since Nach Baliye ended we are all missing Sanaya too much. We are all waiting like a crazies for her comeback. At least Mohit got a show after Nache Baliye and I am genuinely happy for him because he deserves it and I hope all the best for him. About our Sanaya we know that this is getting harder everyday to wait for her comeback. All I can say is that keep yourself busy with anything else an other show or something while waiting for Sanaya's comeback. I know her last show ended 4 years ago but let's not forget that she did shows back to back since MJHT til Rangrasiya and let's not forget that during these 4 years she got married, did IPK Ek Jashn, 2 reality shows and appeared here and there sometimes on TV. Also we are lucky now she is on Instagram so she didn't disappear.😳

Let's not forget Sanaya is very picky and doesnt want to sign up for a show just because she needs to come back on TV. She wants to do a good show with some good contents and a good character. And according to some of her recent IVs she wants to do something different and challenging like webseries or anything else. She just wants good offers. 

She got 2 shows but unfortunately got scrapped and she refused a webserie. This is a pity but this only means that she is getting good offers. Now channels seems full of shows but if she decides to do a webserie first and then maybe a show it will be awesome 😊  

Just don't loose hope and be there when Sanaya will comeback because I feel like after all these years her comeback on TV will be huge and all this wait will be worth it ðŸ˜›

Sim 

Sabn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know ki my this comment make me look like "pagal" but I felt that hearing this song ,I  just realize that these lines not literally but as per the context Sanaya is missing on screen...These lines depicts clearly my state of heart and emotion:
          Behati hawa sa tha woh,udti patang sa tha woh
            Kaham Gaya usai doondo...???!!!!!😉😉
Edited by Sabn - 6 years ago
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swag_on_every1

I just wanted to say, I know that since Nach Baliye ended we are all missing Sanaya too much. We are all waiting like a crazies for her comeback. At least Mohit got a show after Nache Baliye and I am genuinely happy for him because he deserves it and I hope all the best for him. About our Sanaya we know that this is getting harder everyday to wait for her comeback. All I can say is that keep yourself busy with anything else an other show or something while waiting for Sanaya's comeback. I know her last show ended 4 years ago but let's not forget that she did shows back to back since MJHT til Rangrasiya and let's not forget that during these 4 years she got married, did IPK Ek Jashn, 2 reality shows and appeared here and there sometimes on TV. Also we are lucky now she is on Instagram so she didn't disappear.😳

Let's not forget Sanaya is very picky and doesnt want to sign up for a show just because she needs to come back on TV. She wants to do a good show with some good contents and a good character. And according to some of her recent IVs she wants to do something different and challenging like webseries or anything else. She just wants good offers. 

She got 2 shows but unfortunately got scrapped and she refused a webserie. This is a pity but this only means that she is getting good offers. Now channels seems full of shows but if she decides to do a webserie first and then maybe a show it will be awesome 😊  

Just don't loose hope and be there when Sanaya will comeback because I feel like after all these years her comeback on TV will be huge and all this wait will be worth it ðŸ˜›

Sim 

Sanaya last show ended in  sept 2014, so it's 3 years not 4. She quit KKP.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: swag_on_every1

Sim 

Sanaya Irani Show's 

1.Left Right Left = 2007 (Daily Soap)

2.Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi = 21st Jan 2008 to 12th Feb 2009 (Daily Soap)

3. Miley Jab Hum Tum = 22nd Sept 2008 to 19th Nov 2010 (Daily Soap)

4. Kaho Na Yaar Hai = 18th Jan 2008 to 18th Apr 2008 (Reality Show)

5. Zara Nachke Dikha = 14th July 2008 to 10th July 2010 (Reality Show)

6. Meethi Choori No 1 = 2010 (Guest)

7. ss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? = 6th June 2011 to 30th Nov 2012 (Daily Soap)

8. Movers & Shakers = 2012 (guest)

9. Chhanchhan = 25th Mar 2013 to 19th Sept 2013 (Daily Soap)

10. Rangrasiya = 30th Dec 2013 to 19th Sept 2014 (Daily Soap)

11. Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki = 2013 (guest)

12. Ishq Wala Love (Host)

13.  Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 = 2015  (Reality Show) 

14. Nach Baliye 8 = 2017 ( Reality Show)
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u swag we just have to wait n be patient im keeping my fingers crossed hopefully before the year ends i think at tne moment there too many shows n not many r doing well so most ph n channels are a bit cautious bec even shows with big superstars arent bringing in trps hopefully sanaya gets something good
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She's not active on instagram, so something must be up!! I know she hardly is active but still!! 😆 She's not one of those who like to show off!!😃😆 But still hoping it means something!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Missing you Sanaya
The charming, captivating, cute-ness personified, gorgeous, sexy Sanaya Irani - is the Queen of Hearts
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanya new Insta story please post it here
shonasandy thumbnail