nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nice but yeh dil mangeh more
prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missing sanaya Irani so much...
Hope she get a good show & comeback soon..
Hope in this year she make her comeback...
prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish Sony TV offers sanaya for hosting super dancer..
Crazily missing her,want her back onscreen...
Missing sanaya very badly
nitritt9s thumbnail
seriously the wait is so so long i just want to see her on screen in a good show
lovyouall thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitritt9s

seriously the wait is so so long i just want to see her on screen in a good show

seriously the wait is like never ending.I dont understand why sanaya is getting less offers.In that case something is better than nothing i hope selects best of the offers she has and returns to screen as soon as possible. But for god sake NO reality shows 

nitritt9s thumbnail
wait just wait is my fav mantra this days
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Missing you Sanaya Irani.
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovyouall

seriously the wait is like never ending.I dont understand why sanaya is getting less offers.In that case something is better than nothing i hope selects best of the offers she has and returns to screen as soon as possible. But for god sake NO reality shows 

I think, why it was closed 2 of her show? It seems that on the path of her career there are influential people who interfere with her career. And this thought makes me sad.😔
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

• sanayairaniHappy birthday to this crazy crazy man @thecheragbambboat . Thank you for always making me look so good and feel so good . May we make each other feel this way forever and be this crazy forever . Wish you an awesome year ahead
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hyacinthus

I think, why it was closed 2 of her show? It seems that on the path of her career there are influential people who interfere with her career. And this thought makes me sad.😔

I doubt it's any of the things you guys have mentioned here. 
She is probably getting more offers now that she is available, as she has mentioned herself of getting offers, but the offers are mediocre and not up to Sanaya's standard. And so she declines these mediocre offers. 
As for her 2 shows shutting, well, as I remember, Sanaya herself, withdrew from one of the shows as it was taking too long to go on the floor.
And then, maybe, Sanaya is chilling and enjoying married life. I mean she has worked non-stop since her MJHT days and maybe she feels she needs this break to concentrate on her marriage than do shows that would make her fans and audience barf!