Faisla(ARY)Sonia Mishal-Saba Hameed-Ali Abbas-Waseem abbas-Goher Mumtz - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So I finally caved and watched Faisla. I must say it really impressed me. 
I could feel Sonia's pain after finding her husband is talking to another girl. I don't understand her husband at all. Does he think its right to talk to another girl/take another girl on vacation? He claims they are just friend and sonia needs to stop being suspicious? The stuff he says to Sonia, I would go ballistic if my husband said that... !

I didn't know if you say talak three times its over as well... They only showed snippets of Gohar, so far they showed he has a picture of her hidden in a book.. I am thinking he must know her then..

back to omair rana from Piya Bedardi... it was a hate/love relationship with him.. If anyone hasn't watched it, you'all need to watch for their chemistry which was so perfect!
Omair rana is so under rated.. I would have loved to see him the husband in Faisla, instead of Ali Abbas.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Agree that lead in the show is a big harami i must say i would have hit him with something

Btw
I didnt knew you watched piya bedardi regulary hehehe hope we see omair rana more n more
He is already doing mujhe jeeney dou n qurbaan
But i want to watch omair sonia yet again waiting to watch them in orangreza

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

So I finally caved and watched Faisla. I must say it really impressed me.

I could feel Sonia's pain after finding her husband is talking to another girl. I don't understand her husband at all. Does he think its right to talk to another girl/take another girl on vacation? He claims they are just friend and sonia needs to stop being suspicious? The stuff he says to Sonia, I would go ballistic if my husband said that... !

I didn't know if you say talak three times its over as well... They only showed snippets of Gohar, so far they showed he has a picture of her hidden in a book.. I am thinking he must know her then..

back to omair rana from Piya Bedardi... it was a hate/love relationship with him.. If anyone hasn't watched it, you'all need to watch for their chemistry which was so perfect!
Omair rana is so under rated.. I would have loved to see him the husband in Faisla, instead of Ali Abbas.

mimixoxo thumbnail
Huge fan of omair ! Especially him and Sonia.. they are couple goals :P There was cute video he posted on his instgram about him meeting Sonia accidently coming outta the airport, so hilarious :P
Loved him ever since Tum Mere Kya Ho.. He had a small role, showing the bond between father and son. He did it so well.😃

I am not seeing orangreza until there is sign of Omair...

ISano thumbnail

It was actually sonia who posted it - they borh are so magically when they e on screen never thought i couldnt be sucha huge fan of them this way

He is entering orangreza tomorrow and a Source told me sonia entering orangreza tomorrow too
Btw u can follow me on instagram its Sano_Creations

Imagien if he enter faisla
I mean me and a friend were just discussing that what id omair rana wnters orangreza opposite sonia
And it was way back in march or even Earlier and on 28th may sajal posted omair ranas pic

It would be damn good if he enters the show with dyed hair
He just dyed his hair today

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Huge fan of omair ! Especially him and Sonia.. they are couple goals :P There was cute video he posted on his instgram about him meeting Sonia accidently coming outta the airport, so hilarious :P

Loved him ever since Tum Mere Kya Ho.. He had a small role, showing the bond between father and son. He did it so well.😃
<font face="sans-serif">
</font>
<font face="sans-serif">I am not seeing</font>orangreza until there is sign of Omair...

mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

It was actually sonia who posted it - they borh are so magically when they e on screen never thought i couldnt be sucha huge fan of them this way

He is entering orangreza tomorrow and a Source told me sonia entering orangreza tomorrow too
Btw u can follow me on instagram its Sano_Creations

Imagien if he enter faisla
I mean me and a friend were just discussing that what id omair rana wnters orangreza opposite sonia
And it was way back in march or even Earlier and on 28th may sajal posted omair ranas pic

It would be damn good if he enters the show with dyed hair
He just dyed his hair today

just followed you!! Oh my loving the sonia/omair dedications ðŸ˜ƒ
Once Omair enters.. He will steal the show!! He has something about him that you are compelled to love... 

I can't believe he isn't given solo leads more !!  Just saw him with dyed hair.. so hawt😳
ISano thumbnail
yeah he should get more lead roles just like Sahir..
the show went downhill when he wasnt there..
he and sonia are dynamic together..
wish is me bhi omair hota
but you never know what they can think of..
waise to im also watching this show just for sonia..

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show seems interesting but yet again Sonia and her annoying cry baby face
ISano thumbnail
The show is just blaahhh
I mean its okay the girl is remarrying not knowing what her fathers intention is bur still why making sucha drama n add glam to it

Ans tht husband disgusting having girlfriend still want hi wife back harami saala
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true .. it's a new trend to have side kick for rich folks. World going to places I would never know... 
this guy has nerve to yell at wife after cheating on her then give her divorce as if it's her fault. Maleschulvnistic pig    Not worthy of spitting on his face 
ISano thumbnail
agree he is the most disgusting man i ever have seen