Faisla(ARY)Sonia Mishal-Saba Hameed-Ali Abbas-Waseem abbas-Goher Mumtz

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Cast: Faisla (ARY) Sonia Mishal, Saba Hameed, Ali Abbas, Waseem abbas, Gauhar Mumtaz

confirmed by Sonia Mishal

First day of many days! Meet Maryum.

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Sonia posted this on 11th may.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why is she losing so much weight 
She looks so much better with a fuller face 
ISano thumbnail
i think she looks gorgeous..

i guess u didnt see her in piya bedardi during sahir's dead sequence she had put on weight there.. hey face looks very round tht time

she lost it again i think during his mad-man seqence..
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think both are same.

Can't Wait To See Gohar Mumtaz Back On TV? Neither Can We!

Mumtaz to star opposite Hira Mani in drama Faisla . 

Ghayal, the drama serial, was a turning point in actor / singer Gohar Mumtaz's life. It made people take note of his immense talent and hidden potential. Under the guidance of director Furqan T. Siddiqui, Mumtaz received positive reviews for flawlessly executing a negative character named Adil onscreen. Him being the prime reason for Ghayal's success, we have news for fans that he has recently signed a play called Faisla that will also star Hira Mani!

Although we loved him for portraying a negative character, this time he will be seen playing the nice guy for a refreshing change. Because of his outstanding performance in Ghayal, we're thrilled to see him back on the small screen soon but also eager to know more about the upcoming drama. HIP got in touch with the actor and this is what he had to say:

"The drama is called Faisla and it is being produced by iDream Productions, the same people behind Ghayal. It has been penned down by Aimal Raza and is set to be directed by Syed Ramish Rizvi.

Talking about his role, he said,

"I play a romantic fellow, who is a gem of a person. He is a strong character who belongs to a mediocre family and ends up falling in love with his Mamu's daughter. The two have great chemistry, but she is already married to a less deserving person. Alas, that doesn't hold my character back from willing to give his life for her happiness.

He further added,

"My character takes no issue with the fact that the love of his life is a divorcee, but the plot takes a turn when he discovers that his Mamu was using him for his personal advantage. The reason behind this revelation and how my character ends up with the girl he loves is what the audiences have to wait and see, when the drama airs on ARY soon

With Hira Mani staring opposite Gohar Mumtaz, we are sure Faisla will be a drama worth watching. The shoot starts in two weeks and so HIP would like to wish the entire team the best of luck for this project.

^ the above article is kuch months purana.
ISano thumbnail
So it looks like he is opposite hota mani

But this didnt stated sonia any where

Lets see what her character is
^ sonia must be playing a supporting role.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I so wish the hero was some1 else
I'd definitely say that I loved gohar mumtaz in ghayal. He was ahmazing as villain.