Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
People can just look at her and tell she will be next viola Davis,  wow!!!  Amazing superpower!! 
Even I saw that leaked video of Suhana's school play.She acted how Alia acted in SOTY.

If for her Alia can be Meryl then Suhana can be Meryl ki amma.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

People can just look at her and tell she will be next viola Davis, wow!!! Amazing superpower!!

Yes, Shabana Azmi has superpower just like she said Alia is India's Meryl Streep.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Told before too, she gonna outshine Aryan. And become a top actress. 

Anyone can outshine mr. Grumpy pants...  Unless he plans to play angry young man for the rest of his  life
This is God level acting
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1PrDlWNMco[/YOUTUBE]
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I hope she debuts soon just so I can see KJo struggling between her and Alia. Whom will he chose?  Whose career will he sabotage? Who will he get replaced from films and for whom will he co-produce and lure any director who is remotely successful? 

πŸ˜†...  That will be awesome...  Kisse chune ga kjo? ...  Dono ko hi 'she is my child' karta rehta hai...  Who did he say he was going to WILL his property to? ..  Maybe that will provide us some hint
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I wish Suhana drops this ideaπŸ˜’
Unless she is excellent she will find it tough to make a place.
History shows star kids are mediocre at best.

Shabana may be right, does she not have her right to expression!!! Bash her if it does not suit too
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO she is only 17. She definitely won't come into acting until she is at least 22 and has a degree. There is no way Shah would allow her to start acting now. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dono miya biwi ne alia bhatt ko meryl streep bola tha , ab ek aur meryl streep aa gayi insdustry mein , nepotism ka jhanda udati hui shabana aur ayurvedic tel wala akhtar 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

πŸ˜†...  That will be awesome...  Kisse chune ga kjo? ...  Dono ko hi 'she is my child' karta rehta hai...  Who did he say he was going to WILL his property to? ..  Maybe that will provide us some hint

He has mentioned both SRK's kids and Alia will be part of his will πŸ˜†  So this will be fun. Funnier would be some outsider doing better than both these kids and snubbing KJo πŸ˜†