Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Can't stand this woman after I found out what a hypocrite she is. Slum cake, anyone? 🤢

She just likes to praise all the BW star kids. Her words don't mean shit.

I agree Dexy...wasn't she the one who said Alia is our Mery Streep?? Why put so much pressure on kids...as is her life will be difficult having a legend for a Dad...😕
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Suhana has transformed into a really pretty girl ⭐️

yes...she is no Aishwarya Rai...but she is pretty in her own way.❤️
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

yes...she is no Aishwarya Rai...but she is pretty in her own way.❤️

IKR? 
I dont expect every actress to be Ash, I love watching great actresses like Konkona who are plain looking and not considered beauties.

I doubt SRK would even allow Suhana to become a BW actress, the amt of negativity he is facing now, I dont think he will want that for any of his kids
Maybe suhana will become chief of RCE...want her to handle business or become a director like Meghna Gulzar did. 
^I hope neither Aryan or Suhana become actors. Superstar's kids hardly ever make it big. They just get humiliated. Amitabh, Jaya, Dharmendra, Hema, etc have all lived through it. I don't think Sridevi's kids are going to make it big either. They might get a few movies and will disappear.

Go into direction or production and make Red Chillies better than it is now. There they can do their own thing without being compared to Dad constantly.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^I hope neither Aryan or Suhana become actors. Superstar's kids hardly ever make it big. They just get humiliated. Amitabh, Jaya, Dharmendra, Hema, etc have all lived through it. I don't think Sridevi's kids are going to make it big either. They might get a few movies and will disappear.

Go into direction or production and make Red Chillies better than it is now. There they can do their own thing without being compared to Dad constantly.

Exactly, its very hard for superstar's kids to live in their parents shadow.
Abhishek is ridiculed and mocked all the time inspite of being a decent actor. He could never live up to his father's megastardom 
Same with Esha (though she wasnt that good), Sunny did achieve stardom but it didnt last long 
was Sunny ever called a superstar, I cant remember
Sridevi's girls, Sara, none of them have that personality or charm as their star parents...maybe they have talent who knows...
Its easier for the lesser known star's kids or director's kids 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is waiting for SRK's kids to come and fail in BW . Hope he keeps them away from acting.
There's something about Aryan though, I like his brooding demeanor.
Suhana seems to be like Shweta Bachchan. If she joins BW, let her come well prepared !!
thank god she didn't say suhana had "brevity" on her face like anupama chopra did...what even is brevity on one's face?!😆
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

In an ideal world you would be correct. Don't forget though that society is harder on women than men. Men can get away with looking like crap (a better example than SRK is Jay Z) but women are held to a much higher standard - it's wrong, sexist, and unfortunate, but that's how it works right now. I couldn't be happier if Suhana breaks these boundaries and becomes a star despite not being traditionally good looking, but I'd be an idiot to deny that BW expects their heroines to look a certain way in order to attract certain crowds, and that itself is a barrier to cross. Which I hope not only Suhana but people like Johnny Lever's daughter are able to cross. She is a pretty girl but because she is not conventionally good looking she was reduced to playing a maid (when she could have/should have played one of the main heroines) in Kapil Sharma's movie.

I guess one of the reasons I cited the example of Shahrukh is precisely because he wasn't considered traditionally good looking. He still isn't considered traditionally good looking. Back in the early 90s , it was Aamir or SK and the likes of Kumar Gaurav back in the 80s who were considered conventionally good looking. I get what you are trying to say but I guess my point there was there are always exceptions. There are people like Shabana Azmi , Smita Patil , Konkana , Radhika Apte who according to many didn't fit the traditional parameters of what is considered beautiful yet have gone on to carve their own path. Not discounting at all that looks don't matter or that women aren't held to a different standard when it comes to looks but I guess what I'm trying to state is talent too is a huge factor. If Suhana is someone who is very much interested in becoming an actor and has the talent to back it up then whether she is attractive enough or not for some wouldn't matter IMHO. She doesn't have to fit the typical mold of what a "bollywood heroine" is.