Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
^Lol totally agree. Nargis was very average looking.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I never found Nargis pretty or graceful. She looked like a man to me. My Mom used to tell me this grand romantic story of how Sunil Dutt rescued her from a fire and then married her. I used to think she must be some great beauty. Boy! Was I disappointed!?!      

Nutan, Waheeda were so pretty and graceful. Madhubala was divine!! ⭐️

Mithi🤗

I admire Nutan,waheeda,Madubala,vijantimala, even Mala sinha

Natural beauty n talented actress of that period!
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never found Nargis pretty or graceful. She looked like a man to me. My Mom used to tell me this grand romantic story of how Sunil Dutt rescued her from a fire and then married her. I used to think she must be some great beauty. Boy! Was I disappointed!?!      

Nutan, Waheeda were so pretty and graceful. Madhubala was divine!! ⭐️

Not sure how true or exagerrated it is but from old people i have heard that Madhuabala was so beautiful and her skin was so soft , glowy and transparentish type that one could notice red colour of paan inside her throat when she would eat it 😳
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
No photoshop equals to bad magazine cover
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Amrita

Mithi🤗

I admire Nutan,waheeda,Madubala,vijantimala, even Mala sinha

Natural beauty n talented actress of that period!

Hey Amu! 🤗

Yeah, those were all great actresses of that period.

Nutan, IMO was an awesome actress. Way better than her sister Tanuja. But Shobhana Samarth, their Mom, preferred Tanuja. Maybe coz Nutan had dragged her to court over money matters and won. Just a interesting tidbit I read somewhere.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

Not sure how true or exagerrated it is but from old people i have heard that Madhuabala was so beautiful and her skin was so soft , glowy and transparentish type that one could notice red colour of paan inside her throat when she would eat it😳

Yeah. That generation sure raved about her beauty, didn't they? 😆 I would rather believe it. She was so beautiful. So ethereal. But such a tragic life. :( I cannot believe that the average looking Dilip Kumar rejected this divine beauty.
Amrita thumbnail

Hey Amu! 🤗

Yeah, those were all great actresses of that period.

Nutan, IMO was an awesome actress. Way better than her sister Tanuja. But Shobhana Samarth, their Mom, preferred Tanuja. Maybe coz Nutan had dragged her to court over money matters and won. Just a interesting tidbit I read somewhere.

Kaisi ho 😛 Nice to see u after long time
I also prefer Nutan...than Tanuja...haan  inn ka case hua tha--aur Nutan ne win kiya tha-Inki mother ka  Motilal ke saath link up tha uss zamane mein thi...
I  have that clipping  some where... will check it and post it here if i find it😆
❤️

❤️

❤️

Amrita thumbnail

Yeah. That generation sure raved about her beauty, didn't they? 😆 I would rather believe it. She was so beautiful. So ethereal. But such a tragic life. :( I cannot believe that the average looking Dilip Kumar rejected this divine beauty.

😲 Dilip ne kab mana kiya tha..is that true??--i heard it is her parents   did  not accepted him
Amrita thumbnail

Oh God those are mesmerizing ⭐️
I love Black n white images ..