Thanks akka...don't feel like watching today's epi 😭 😭
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't see them like this πŸ˜­
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek tries to stand properly and loses her balance...she washes her face and holds her hairs and shouts why... Shaurya tells give me one chance to explain...she asks him to leave, he tells I don't want to hear your voice...khamoshiyaan song plays ..she closes her ears and goes inside tub and drown herself... remembering her parents.. Shaurya gets worried when he doesn't hear her voice...

Precap : Shaurya tries to Break the door and mahek is drowned in tub Holding her ears tightly..
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This serial moves at a lightning speed... Shaadi on Monday,  separation by Friday n reconciliation by next Tuesday... Coz we all know tht Mehrya can't stay apart for more than 24 hrs.. 
But llook like this time the CVs r planning the future track... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

Thank you Shamz.. it must be breaking your heart to write all these things happening in today's episode ..

WELCOME dear ..yes such an emotional Episode 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham seems like the episode was high on emotions... 

WELCOME Shri.  Yeah totally intense Episode...πŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

This serial moves at a lightning speed... Shaadi on Monday,  separation by Friday n reconciliation by next Tuesday... Coz we all know tht Mehrya can't stay apart for more than 24 hrs.. 

But llook like this time the CVs r planning the future track... 

Can we expect suhaag raat next FridayπŸ˜‰

PS : Utawlay fans of SK πŸ˜†
Just trying to lift the mood πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Such an emotional scene it was.She.begging him to tell her tat he didn't kill her parents.

N expectedly she pushed him.
God lambiii judai.😭😭😭

PS I hated when CVs made SK kneel down in front of Sonal.It is totally not.accepted.He doesn't need to mellow down this much.He was already full of guilt n was continuously asking for forgiveness. Y to make him kneel down.

Exactly shanti ..why are they killing the character like this😑
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shamz. i wonder what is the future gonna hold from now on,there will fight between sharmas and khannas for sure but i really want the blame to fall on nani so she shall be out from the serial
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell i thought this girl has grown up, drowing herself, i will slap the stupid out of mahek and drop ST in a live volcano for this.
Come on girl, this situation will show what she is made of, this will show if she is still a weakling or a mature woman who will fight against all odds.

Life is not a fairytail, she is now face with the harsh reality and it looks like se is crumbling.