26th May - Live Update (DVD BLAST)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Sonal at MDH chopping veggies in angry mode and scolds Mohit ,nehal listen and laugh Mohit ask her to calm down else Everyone will know what happened yesterday, Sonal tells let everyone know than what he did yesterday...SK comes and asks forgiveness with Mohit and tells he is like his brother...and hugs him ...he than goes to Sonal and tells you are most hurt with this incidence, he goes on his knees and asks for forgiveness, Sonal tells ok ..and Mohit makes him to get up..

At Khanna house Karuna and massi are in kitchen when Mahek asks to help them..they tell you can do it later , Mahek tells ok I can serve breakfast at least... Aawara tells Vicky wants to have his breakfast in his room ..she takes it for him .. Vicky was watching DVD and he was watching nehal .. Vicky tries to hide it and in the attempt glass fells down and when both were picking broken pieces ...they hear SK and mujal conversation...Mahek hands get hurt she runs out of room and Vicky runs after her to stop her... Shaurya comes and Vicky tells Bhabhi is running...Mahek comes near pool and stops...and remember Meera and her father feeding her and Meera making her to learn how to cook in the kitchen and everyone crying on their dead bodies ..and kanta handling her after her death... Shaurya comes near to her and holds her , and sees her wound and asks what happened she fells Down on the ground... Shaurya asks what happened Mahek...she tells you can't do like this..what I have seen you can't do it..she holds her collar and tells you can't kill my parents and tell me it all lies and someone is  fooling us tell me Shaurya... Shaurya thinks about the accident...she shouts why are you quite tell me ..he holds her hand and remove it from his collar and looks into her eyes ...Mahek asks it's all lie right ?? Shaurya tells Yes ...it's true, he couldn't look into her eyes...Mahek keep on staring at him...Maasi search for Shaurya and Mahek , and worries where they must have gone..

Shaurya gets up from ground...he tells I was 14 year at that time I was immatured ...Mahek finds it difficult to stand up ...she was about to fall when he tries to hold ...she tells don't touch me ... Shaurya tells it was a big mistake and I wanted to tell you the same... please forgive me , Mahek tells you have took away my parents from me..

After break Mahek locks herself in bathroom...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! I don't want to know about today's πŸ˜­  Thanks sham

Unres...

Cutie Pie watching Nehal on the dvd πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Oh gosh...Cutie Pie did you try to hide that you're looking at Nehal from your Bhabi? Hey you can't help who you have a crush on simple. I love Handsome and I have a crush on you too πŸ˜³  

KaSam was brilliant! What a performance!!!! I love how Mehek asked Handsome to tell her its all a lie and its a misunderstanding that is trying to be created between them πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ That scene by the pool is so emotional!! I love itπŸ€—  Mehek trying to drown herself...  Listen. My love tried telling you the truth multiple times but you didn't give him the chance and you're doing something reckless like this? 😑  Damn you CVs for this story line πŸ€¬ Handsome I am happy you got to tell her that you wanted to tell her right away. 

Sonal I am so disappointed in you for treating Handsome like that. Yes he has his ways but at least don't be like that please? Poor thing went down on his knees and asked for forgiveness. He is regretting his behaviour...wasn't even his fault! Stupid Mami and her crazy powder 😑 CVs why are you trying to ruin another good character? Wasn't Chachi enough? 

What an episode to leave us with on a Friday! πŸ˜² πŸ‘ it was really really good. I am so sad Handsome didn't get to be the one to tell her the truth himself. Will Cutie Pie watch the whole video and see that Handsome is not to be at fault? That the truth was hidden from him too.  Will Cutie Pie be a key in trying to unite Mehrya? But my biggest question is...Am I finally getting Handsome to myself for a good amount of time? πŸ˜²  Baby, my Love, my Handsome come to me and I will fill your painful life with all my love πŸ€— I will heal your wounds and send you back to Mehek when she's ready to take you back.  I hope I was able to cheer up you ladies mood a little πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. Tadap tadap ke iss dil  πŸ˜­

Thanks for the LU, Sham πŸ˜ƒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Karan and Sami are fab...
mehrya 

Thier love enters the phase ...
Where they will have to prove that thier unconditional love is true ...at first ??
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shamz πŸ˜ƒ
Emotionally high episode 😳
Expected the reaction of Mehak not wanting to listen to Shaurya πŸ˜•
I don't expect her to forgive him so soon too
😳
What an irony ? Sonal had to ask Mehak is sorry good enough for shaurya killing someone ? 🀒
Today the traumatic truth comes out this way πŸ˜•
I don't want her to be the mahaan character & be understanding & forgive him overnight
Pls keep her human πŸ˜• not some kind of heavenly character

I don't want to see a force fed out of the blue romantic scene in such a serious situation
What is it with Bath tub πŸ˜† ?
Jahaaz aaj Doob jayegaa kya? 🀣

Is it a suicide attempt ? Or is she cleaning her ears of the truth in the bath tub?

Hope shaurya does not jump into the tub & start the Holi wala romance 🀒 yucks !!!

Should I watch or should I not ? Edited by brat2008 - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Its veerus turn to make basanti to run behind her ...Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek tells you are killer of parents.. Shaurya tells beat me ...what ever punishment you want to give me you can give me, maasi sees them and asks them to come for Pooja ...Mahek again runs away from there telling I don't want to talk to anyone...when maasi comes near them even Shaurya runs after her...and maasi tells look they are playing running game now...Mahek comes and locks herself in bathroom and breaks down... Shaurya keeps on knocking the door ..and requesting her to open...Mahek closes her ears and gets into tub ...
Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shamz.. it must be breaking your heart to write all these things happening in today's episode ..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shamz πŸ€—

Poor MehRyaπŸ₯Ί
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

OMG.. Tadap tadap ke iss dil  πŸ˜­

Thanks for the LU, Sham πŸ˜ƒ

TFS pic Isya. ..