Ab Aan Milo Sajana, aan milo...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Tell me how do I live without you...
dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the bonding between the brothers...Kabir is so impressive though he looks to be in fun mood all the time he understands the situations and can be matured when needed.And him wondering how was life at grannys place was a cute moment... grandparents upbringing does differ from parents as they are different generations and this reflects in the different personalities Maan and Kabir are...  So Maan is feeling insecure with the changes in geet's life and the way she is moulding herself to fit in..it's understandable... 
Im really liking this development in the story, this tough phase in their life is very much relatable...
In our life the situations and  we meet keep changing and they bring a lot of change in us including good and bad... But it's always sad that some how we loose the frequent touch with the good people we meet in life...our equations with people we are in touch with keep changing as we as a person are not the same as before...
since the only thing constant in life is change...we have to change ourselves according...Though Geet is not wrong It's very difficult for Maan to accept such drastic change in her and since his place in her life is under threat his insecurity and protectiveness is justified...and for geet the time when she is seeking for independence to decide things for her Maan limiting it is not what she is expecting...makes perfect sense...and since she is guilty for her rash behaviour she should be forgiven though it's not easy...
So poojas dad is unwell...and he cares a lot for geet, that's nice to know...
But what a twist! Now who is this guy geet is going to meet...
Whenever we r in need of support we remember the person closest to our heart be it god or parents or  lifepatner or bestie and in such a situation She is reminded of Maan..

Wonderfully written update...
 ... New twist looks interesting...

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey please do not spam the thread unnecessarily just to finish the thread and get a new one. Please try to see Aishu's side as well. She has started a new job where she is busy 5 days a week and gets only 2 days off. In those 2 days she also has to attend to personal commitments other than writing. If the thread is spammed unnecessarily its hard for her to spend time to read all the comments and reply along with typing, updating and sending pms. So Its a request to you to not spam unnecessarily.
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

Hey please do not spam the thread unnecessarily just to finish the thread and get a new one. Please try to see Aishu's side as well. She has started a new job where she is busy 5 days a week and gets only 2 days off. In those 2 days she also has to attend to personal commitments other than writing. If the thread is spammed unnecessarily its hard for her to spend time to read all the comments and reply along with typing, updating and sending pms. So Its a request to you to not spam unnecessarily.

I'm a good girl now... I'm not spamming 😳

Though Miss.Kawaii had the credit ...she made me understand 😊
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...sorry not commenting last update as very disturbed to read unbelievable moments so not able to digest the update...still nervous for missing maaneet's lovely moments...loved to see geet realized maan's place in her life when he was not answering her calls & when pooja & uncle wanted to meet a guy selected by them she understand the importance of maan in her life & regretted for her hurtful words & ignoring him for zain...loved your description about snowfall with her current situation...It should not be too late to move on... hope she should accidentelly met with maan & should describe her lovely mind... loved ur video "Drop in the Ocean"...thanks for pm...!!
kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people have this power to undress your soul and make you pour your heart out in those late night conversations, before you even realize it, they become your mirror, reflecting your innerself. Treasure thise people. They are magic...maaneet are in same phase...superb di..im reading it again n again..falling for it every time i read...im learning from maan, how to control my words in anger...I usually shout, in my anger at my siblings for silly mistakes of them but from now i vl try to be clam and analyse the suitation and explain the outcomes with cool mind...thank u di...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't express my eagerness of weekend update anymore
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Can't express my eagerness of weekend update anymore

This weekend no update please Miss.Kawaii need break and little rest 1st her busy weekdays now even she's unwell.. she really needs restEdited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Okay take care Miss Writer ðŸ¤—