Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
y she didnt text maan when he didnot puck up her phone before deparature...this time also she can text him that she needs him badly...

will this rishta kahi maan to nehina...kyun ki pooja also a very gd friend of geet...she should understand geets heart n i think she alrdy knew abt maan
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till part 59
Nice...
Geet is exploring but Maan is concerned...
Oh oh her family is looking for alliance and how is she gonna say no...
Still for them she will say yes and Raj...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Ash 
Nice update ...feeling bad for maan ..
Geet ne kuch zayada hi bol diya par hota hai kabhi kabhi aisa pata nahi chala what else r doing and then regretting later on ...
Rishta for geet ...oh ho ...hope so raj ne zain hi pasand na kiya ho ...chances toh kum hai but u can do anything...my imagination in most worst way ...
Geet missing maan badly..wish maan se maafi jaldi mil jaye usse ..
Thanks for update 
Waiting for next 
happydays30 thumbnail
Geet join in new office n made new friends
She is so busy in making herself fit into new environment, in all these she forgot abt dinner with maan
Here maan feeling insecure seeing her with zain, maan just left without meeting Geet
Geet enjoying her freedom n learning new things, want to be like all people around her
Both convo ended with argument , Geet never things before speaking n maan too stubborn
In all these Pooja father no well, she feeling horrible n wants to talk to him , he dint receive her call. Now reality of her word came is n her mind , how mean she was to maan . All r planning abt her marriage
Even now she don't know wat she wants n wat troubling her, all she wants to share her heart to someone n she thought of maan. After all her words wat she will do now
Param-Sundari thumbnail
We are what we experience,
U tried to give some insight to maans personality,
Which is leading to all the current phase they are going through
A rough patch if u ask me, their meetings reduced, so is communication, and above all geet's busy scheduleand maan's hard to come acceptance of being the 2nd!

Well I think that's what it is,
He wanted her to fly, but he didn't think at what cost it would come
N now it's hitting him hard that he's become 2nd in her life, as she's having new friends who are in immediate vicinity when she needs someone while he is at a considerable distance.

Another big turn in geet's life,
After loading her father she has Pooja's father in that place,
And it would definitely affect her to see him in such situation
Upon that she has this another emotional situation which is making more mess in her mind
Her fight with Maan, will definitely affect her immediate actions and decisions and him not picking her calls will only make them worse,
Or that's what I am thinking.

Last about the marriage proposal,
I just hate the whole situation
I mean ok they are worried for he
But they shouldn't chose such an emotional situation to their advantage!
I mean come on, give a girl a break!!

Mere mind blast jo jata if I were geet... Honestly!!!

And I hate Maan for not picking her phn ryt now
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Yes I forgot aboutthe texting
Why wouldn't people use brain n send texts when someone is not picking the damn phone...
Param-Sundari thumbnail
10000th post...
Back to pink 😃
taahir004 thumbnail
I feeling horrible for Maan maybe unintentionally Geet said words to him that pains him now though she was angry at his behaviour and could not understand why is reacting in such a way 
his possessiveness rub off her in a wrong way his care and concern rubbed off in a wrong way and its only after a few days that Geet realize her folly fine I will give it to her that she did not plan to hurt Maan by her words but suddenly withdrawing herself from him making her new friends more important I did not like that 
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sundari.

Yes I forgot aboutthe texting
Why wouldn't people use brain n send texts when someone is not picking the damn phone...

yea I agree why she's not sending any msg he can avoid calls but maybe he can see her msg chances is there but situation gonna be more messed up in future that's why nothing positive is happening here
Jade0001 thumbnail
Chapter 58

Maan had told Geet the day he will meet her and she forgets about it been with Zain while Maan looks on where he was suppose to be but her friend is now having a good time instead of him
this has to be the first time I see Maan in a helpless annoyed and maybe a bit jealous mood