Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update
Waiting for next update. ..
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

So my kid can still talk to me and not feel alone after i'm gone. 😭

Dont u think that would be painful for not only your kid but for your entire family to see ur body buried yet not be able to see you smile, laugh or cry again
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Thank u for pm..
Waiting for next update..
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 57 Already missing their night time out in study, their convo on anything and everything. Liked how, again, maan explained her to stand out on her feet and face the world confidently. She also was not hiding anything from him. She voiced out her fear and always felt safe with him or can talk with him on any matter.

So finally ana found out where geet goes every night. Actually I liked that she didn't ask geet about this but asked her bhai. Or is that she knew she would get correct answer from geet and knew that bhai will not hide anything from her. Lol. She coaxed him to tell her his feelings for her.

So geet gelled in her new job and its atmosphere and was happy to find zain there as her colleague.

So maan finding it weird that she always talk about zain. Maan kahi aisa na ho jaye ke tumse phele zain confess kare.  Do what ana suggested.

Seems zain will fall in love with geet. I don't want him heart broken.

And hope geet will realize her feelings.

Congrats for you new job. All the best for your future life and like geet you also get your desire place at job...and find hot dude (winking). But don't forget to write. Don't stop this habit. Keep writing ...and then posting in IF.

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as usual again one more beautiful piece of writing.
the story was bit of very high english level to understand but still will read again to understand fully.
poetry was amazing, and how their feelings are slowly and stedily geting ech strp further, but looks like now turn will come to story, and jain might be the imp twist for this story, upfdste soon.
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im guessing the future of the story!!
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Seems like we are heading into jealousy, which may probably make his mouth open at last!

What I was saying it happened other way round,
Never mind that, I am sniffing things ahead...!!!

Whatever happenedto the other thing,
That is ana-arush scene
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved their moments
Zain hmmm
Lets see looks like we have lil storm coming up
kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...im new reader of ur ff's di...my friend suggest me urs someone like you...n i started reading... its jst mind bowling di... all characters are apt n ur every part is superb...after every part i want to post my feelings but i cant hold myself to read another part ..so ,now i completed 57 parts...fabulous di...loved it ...maan love for ana n his support for his loved one is super...