Users

Frequent Posters

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wonderful update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Maan's feelings are getting deeper and deeper for her❀️
Ana was so excited  to know that maan loves geetπŸ˜ƒ
I hope she will help geet in realising her feelings for maan.
Was maan by any chance jealous of zain?πŸ˜‰
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely breezeful amazing update..te way  ana was suspecting my maaneet and trying to find out where her friend is seeking at late nights..te way geet reading a book and waiting for my maan and my maan admiring his sleeping beauty and both ki closeness was always breezeful like wind caressing my heart..te way my maan reading te book for his geet and te way she listening lying on his lap was lovely superb..te way geet ki fear and my maan erasing it and his words is really a path to her life..te way ana found abt my maaneet and my maan to confessing abt his love and ana ki happiness was lovely..te way geet ki new.life new job making her to rush and have no time for her friends and my maan but she is really missing them was lovely..so my maan ki toronato have grew her wings..te way geet ki new friend zain and my maan felt jealous haan..i love te update so much yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful Update...
awww maan shared his feelings with Ana..
wonder when he would confess to geet..
eagerly waiting for the next update...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! congrats on ur job! all the best! thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! Loved the moment wen Maan read to Geet! Ana is very astute! she confronts Maan abt Geet n he admits he loves Geet! Maan explains y she hasn't confessed to Geet as yet! Hope he confesses soon! Geet starts her new job! Zain is her colleague! Maan calls Geet n she is out with colleagues! Maan j of Zain! will b waiting 4 next
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Doooriiiyaaannn... I'm scared, will she go too far from him? She was scared to go, he encouraged her. If I was Maan, i would be feeling insecured to let her go.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Love this update seriously That was one awesome update Aishu πŸ‘πŸ‘
Miss Writer you are great.. 21 topon ki salami for you.. 
Their study room's scene always send me to MG dreamland so magical β€οΈπŸ˜†β˜’️
That's great I knew it Ana suspected both MG.. and I'm so glad she's now aware of Maan's love for geet πŸ˜‰ you know moral support πŸ˜‰
I'm bit afraid will geet let him go.. she's so much busy in her new job.. not getting any time for him or Ana or kabir..😲 and her friendship with Zain.. kahin na kahin it is making Maan insecure..
And I doubt shayad hi is dhakkan ki dimagh ki batti jale.. Abhi tou she's all hooked up in her new job and friends and colleagues.. phir ayega mazaa break ke baad πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Don't know why but since I read this update I'm crooning this song..
Dooriyan bhi hain zaruri..
Zaruri hain ye dooriyan πŸ˜³

Aur pappi jhappi tou main har update me dreamy Maan ko deti hun πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And if I hold my breath tou tumhare 3,4 update tak main nhi rahungi πŸ˜†
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...maneet have become so comfortable with each other...
maan confessed his feelings to ana...
hope zain is not an obstacle in their love story...
as much as i'm happy with the way things are turning out for manet the prologue still haunts me...
wonder when that part will come...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is the scariest update so far for me...

Because 
-- looks like Geet is going away from Maan, Ana and Kabir and the family...
--She is becoming her own person now..with friends and workplace completely separate from them..so no chance for overlap...
-- she cut maans call to go to her "friend" Zain...even though she was excited to hear his voice, she did not listen to him fully...

Felt real bad for Maan...This is what he wanted for her - to grow up be her own person, but this away from him and his family, that he did not expect I think...

Why do I feel she will forget about the evening with maan, and have other plans with "Zain"...Maan is going to be so hurt by her...If this happens, for sure Maan will close up again and become a loner/angry/introvert again...Will take that much longer/harder to get him to open up again...for the fear of rejection...

He groomed her to be the person she is today, he will be happy for her that she is happy, but at what expense...his right??? Will she even realize what she is doing to him???What she means to him?? what he means to her??? Wonder where she would be without him pushing her forward all this time...

If Maan had done what Ana wanted him to - to voice out his feelings to Geet, maybe this "space" would not be happening...

Ofcourse, all this is my speculation and fear for the future...waiting eagerly for your update to see how you are moving this story along...

Great story and great writing...Love the pace of the story...

Edited by Alamelu - 6 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome pt 
maan told how ana ask him to read loud and now he reading book geet lying hr head on his lap both r comfortable with each other geet shared hr feat snd maan advise hr to b hr self

ana caught maan and she directly adk him and he never lied so told the truth but ana insist him to tell geet but he said wen he think it's right time thann
geet get busy but in touch  with maan hr new job was demanding and zain also hr colleague 
maan get to know about zain but it don't went right to him he get jealous i think 
let see wat maan do in jealously
nihatri thumbnail
The moment of Maneet is beautiful