Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
JTHJ had two major setback as a movie for me:
(1) The off-putting chemistry between SRK-KK. The vibes were so dull and bland between them. 
(2) The script + plot was so poorly written. I was shocked it was helmed by makers like Adiya & Yash Chopra.

if i could try putting another reason why the movie irked me as well, the kissing scenes of SRK. He is such a bad kisser. I don't want him kissing onscreen again. xD haha xD
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with point 2 ...I am in the minority but I feel they had good chemistry
bokul thumbnail

Katrina Kaif slams rumours of asking Aanand L. Rai to drop Deepika Padukone from Shah Rukh Khan's film

Katrina Kaif spoke at length about being approached for Aanand L. Rai's film with Shah Rukh Khan.

Written By Aishwarya V  Mumbai  Published: May 31, 2017 10:43 am 869 reads 0 comments  

Katrina Kaif is having her calendar full as she will be seen in Jagga Jasoos (July 14, 2017), Tiger Zinda Hai (December 22, 2017) and Thugs of Hindostan (Diwali 2018).

There were reports that she will also be starring in Aanand L. Rai's directorial alongside Shah Rukh Khan in the lead. When a leading daily asked Kat about it, she stated, "With every film, comes a speculative story announcement! That's the one aspect of my life I never play around with because that is my work at the end of the day, and a place where one must behave in an absolutely professional manner and till the time it's confirmed and signed, I don't believe it's right to discuss or talk about it. Every actor and director should have that comfort of being able to go through that process in a professional manner without added eyes on the project."

Rumours stated that it was Katrina who asked Rai to drop Deepika Padukone from the film as she was also a part of it. To which she said, "I don't think any actor in today's day and age is going around putting stipulations on their director. I am not comfortable talking about or having discussions on any film. I would rather like to give the directors their professional space to sort out or go through this process."

Well, that puts an end to all the rumours!

Though not confirmed, Katrina is indeed a part of the film and will also star Anushka Sharma as another female lead.
bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan escapes a dangerous accident on the sets of Aanand L Rai's next

In a sudden turn of events, a ceiling collapsed on the sets of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Anand L Rai...

By Pooja Nayak | Published: May 31, 2017 9:13 am
1.2kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Shah Rukh Khan escapes a dangerous accident on the sets of Aanand L Rai's next
  • Shah Rukh Khan Portfolio Photos
  • Inside pictures from AbRam Khan's birthday bash that are too cute to be missed
  • Happy Birthday AbRam Khan: 7 times the star kid stole our hearts
  • Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Kriti Sanon: When Bollywood actresses pulled off the fringe hairstyle

What could have turned fatal, fortunately passed without causing much harm. According to Mumbai Mirror, a large portion of a ceiling collapsed on the Film City sets of Anand L Rai's next starring Shah Rukh Khan injuring two crew members. Turns out SRK too was right there on the set during this mishap but God forbid, he was seated on the other side of the accident spot. Reveals a source in interaction with Mirror, "A prop ladder fell on the makeshift ceiling. The injured crew members were discharged immediately since the injuries were minor. Everybody heaved a sigh of relief that SRK was seated on another side of the set and was unharmed. Shooting was stalled for two days and will resume later this week. Also read: Did Shah Rukh Khan's knee injury make Aanand L Rai's film an expensive project?

It can be noted how Shah Rukh Khan has a history of injuries while shooting for films. Whether it was by fracturing his ribs and left ankle during Darr( 1993) or undergoing several knee and shoulder surgeries that he hurt during the shooting of Chennai Express, Ra.One...there has been this constant worry about Shah Rukh's health. In fact, his knee condition is so bad right now that even his orthopedic surgeon Dr Desai had issued a statement in December 2016 saying, "We had treated him with painkillers and injections five months ago but following repeated injuries, the pain had worsened. The chondral fissure of the patella in Mr Khan's knee has completely worn out and repairing it is difficult and will take a lot of time.

Thankfully, nothing major happened with SRK on the sets of Aanand L Rai's film; although we feel bad for the two crew members who faced minor injuries. Nevertheless, now that the team is positive to resume shooting, we hear the security has been beefed up to safeguard Shah Rukh's dwarf' look from getting leaked online. Also, leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma are expected to join the cast once SRK's wraps up his main portion as the dwarf with the help of VFX.

Keep watching this space for more updates on this story.

bokul thumbnail
BombayTimesVerified account @bombaytimes  
More

Rumour about an accident on the sets of @iamsrk's next is completely untrue, confirms a source associated with the film

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ lol as usual PR queen would have been approached and as SRK is now beneath her must have rejected πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

^^ lol as usual PR queen would have been approached and as SRK is now beneath her must have rejected πŸ˜†

so typical of her πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Actors Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, who featured together in the 2012 hit film Jab Tak Hai Jaan, have reunited again for director Aanand L Rai's upcoming film, reports new agency PTI. "I'm thrilled that Anushka joins Shah Rukh and Katrina for my next. From our very first meeting, she had an instant connect with the character. She seemed very excited about the challenges that this role entails," Mr Rai said in a statement, reports PTI. Katrina's casting in the untitled film was finalised earlier. The shooting for the film began last week in Mumbai. SRK, 51, is playing a dwarf in the film.

"She is at a more than ready stage in her career to essay a complex role like this. We have been working on her look and prepping for the film," Aanand L Rai said in a statement.

Meanwhile, PTI reports that the shooting of the yet-untitled film has been stalled as on Sunday, a portion of ceiling collapsed on the film's set. Two crew members suffered minor injuries in the incident. The shooting will resume next week.
bokul thumbnail

SRK, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in Aanand L Rai's next

2 hours ago
2 min read

Anushka Sharma will play the female lead in Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming film that is being directed by Tanu Weds Manu Returns' director Aanand L Rai. The film also stars Katrina Kaif.

Shah Rukh will be playing the role of a dwarf in the romantic film about new-age relationships.

The director had earlier said Shah Rukh was his first and only choice to play the lead character.

"I am at a point in life when I want to do something challenging. And, when you get an opportunity to work with actors like these, you don't want to miss it. All three characters have a newness about them. The film is not a romcom or a pure love story. It's about new-age relationships. I can't talk about Katrina's or Anushka's characters. While everyone knows that SRK plays a dwarf, there's a lot more to it than just that.

"As a director, you instinctively know what'll work with an artiste. I needed an actor who is very sure of himself for this role. Also, nobody can romance like him. On his part, he never had any apprehensions about playing a dwarf. The film begins the way I love to start my stories, but the way it ends is a first for me. I'm nervous and excited at the same time

The shooting of the untitled film began last week.

bokul thumbnail

CONFIRMED: Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in Aanand L Rai's next

ByBollywood Hungama News Network
Jun 1, 2017 - 10:12 am IST
  •  
  •  
  •  

CONFIRMED Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in Aanand L Rai's next1

Aanand L Rai's film with Shah Rukh Khan has been in the news ever since its announcement. While Katrina Kaif came on board earlier this year, there was ample speculation surrounding the casting of the other female lead in the film that is being produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Colour Yellow Productions.

The makers have now finally confirmed that Anushka Sharma has been cast in the movie. Anushka, who has earlier worked with Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, also stars opposite him in Imtiaz Alis next. The two now reunite for Aanand L Rai's ambitious directorial venture, where Shah Rukh Khan essays the role of a dwarf.

Says a source, "There were rumors of several actors having signed or being approached for Aanand L Rai's film but that was pure conjecture by the media. The makers never confirmed or commented on the casting of the female leads before this. Few were aware of the fact that, Shah Rukh Khan had discussed this film with Anushka quite a while ago, while they were shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film and were looking for the right time to make the announcement.

Confirms director Aanand L Rai, I'm thrilled that Anushka Sharma joins Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif for my next. From our very first meeting, she had an instant connect with the character. She seemed very excited about the challenges that this role entails. She's at a more than ready stage in her career to essay a complex role like this. We have been working on her look and prepping for the film. It was only once things fell into place that we wanted to announce Anushka's casting.

- See more at: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/confirmed-shah-rukh-khan-anushka-sharma-katrina-kaif-aanand-l-rais-next/#sthash.i3s4aNGk.dpuf